International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

As it’s Bethesda, it will probably be released in 2030. Maybe even be an MMO looking at their last load of poor choice games.

(rant over, please just finish elder scrolls soon).
Bethesda don't make good games......well not great ones. Out of the modern Fallout's by far the best one was actually done by Obsidian (on Bethesda's engine) and even their Elder Scroll games aren't as good as people make out.

Its certainly not who I'd want making a Indy game not even close, obviously the best people would be Naughty Dog or Crystal Dynamics (although they progressive got worse at Tomb Raider after the first reboot) however they have their own franchises.

Kiwiwomble

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Otago

..wow, I was looking forward to that for a few hours...

Tigs Man

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Puerto Rico

Club or Nation

Wigan

It really was the golden age of PVP FPS games

Last edited:

ncurd

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Just finished the main storyline in Hades, I think the game is probably overly praised but isn't shy off it. Its fantastic definitely the best rogue-like I've played and I still want to finish many of the side plots, huge replay-ability factor in increasing challenges and potential combat unlocks.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.