• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Im playing Gladiator road to freedom japanese remix ,its a ps 2 game and i play it with ps 2 emulator on pc!

could anyone recommend a USB Hub for console? I now have a usb for charging, my wheel, and external storage so the two USBs no longer cut it.

could anyone recommend a USB Hub for console? I now have a usb for charging, my wheel, and external storage so the two USBs no longer cut it.
I've just read this:

And they seem to be happy with this:

Personally, I have this one:

I appreciate it's a lot more expensive, but I go for a powered one as things still charge when you've turned the PC/console off and it has specific ports just for charging.

Anyone here recall GamesMaster from the 90s, when the late Sir Patrick Moore was the games master? Now they have rebooted it with Sir Trevor McDonald instead.

Anyone here recall GamesMaster from the 90s, when the late Sir Patrick Moore was the games master? Now they have rebooted it with Sir Trevor McDonald instead.

Caught a bit of this when I was flicking through the channels the other day, but I wasn't impressed

Watched maybe 10mins of an episode and in that time they played part of one level of Mario Odyssey and that was it - far too wordy, and fake banter and long introductions/explanations

Think twitch/youtube has made gaming TV obsolete - the audience interested in watching gameplay will find it elsewhere, in as high quality as a TV show can deliver

Caught a bit of this when I was flicking through the channels the other day, but I wasn't impressed

Watched maybe 10mins of an episode and in that time they played part of one level of Mario Odyssey and that was it - far too wordy, and fake banter and long introductions/explanations

Think twitch/youtube has made gaming TV obsolete - the audience interested in watching gameplay will find it elsewhere, in as high quality as a TV show can deliver
Agreed. I think I recall the show really for Nostalgic purposes only, pre Twitch and Youtube.

The nature of games has changed wildly since then as well. Gameplay loops are now far longer.

As someone who doesn't really watch gaming content online other than the occasional walkthrough / tutorial if I'm really stuck on something, I enjoyed it and was disappointed when they announced that the third episode was the last.

I take on board the other comments about it, but thought it had a bit more substance to it now that the nature of competitive gaming has changed giving them more options for challenges as well as the ability to have decent gamers competing rather than randoms and liked the fact that the longer time slot did away with the rushed feeling of the original. It would be interesting to know how it got on viewing figures wise.

Returnal best game of 2021? Not that I have a PS5 to play it on. :confused:.

Returnal best game of 2021? Not that I have a PS5 to play it on. :confused:.
Its the only game I've played on the list....its fine but not that good if you want to play a great Roguelike Hades is far far superior and available on everything now.

Although its probably the only actual new game I've played this year that wasn't a port, remaster or PS5 upgrade. I did like all of them more.

Its been a week year for new stuff but that's mainly pandemic enduced I think just about everything due this year got pushed back. Forbidden West is February 2022, Ragnarok is supposedly 2022, BOTW2, Suicide Squad (I love the Rocksteady Batman games)

Its the only game I've played on the list....its fine but not that good if you want to play a great Roguelike Hades is far far superior and available on everything now.

Although its probably the only actual new game I've played this year that wasn't a port, remaster or PS5 upgrade. I did like all of them more.

Its been a week year for new stuff but that's mainly pandemic enduced I think just about everything due this year got pushed back. Forbidden West is February 2022, Ragnarok is supposedly 2022, BOTW2, Suicide Squad (I love the Rocksteady Batman games)

Yeh to be fair I am not that desperate to get a PS5 yet. I still have my PS4 and can play a lot games on that still and buy cheap second hand games for it. Only downsides are it's not the latest or greatest and it still sounds like it's going to take off when the fans kick in.

Even those games on that list don't have that much of an appeal to me. I got the PS4 for Uncharted 4 because I loved the series and TLOU. Playing upgraded PS4 games has no appeal to me. I will play a game mainly for the storyline and characters now.

Will wait and see what 2022 holds and if Sony can ramp up production of PS5.

Almost got a PS5 in the Amazon sale this morning but it glitched when I clicked checkout and put it into my wishlist (I'm guessing because it had sold out?) then when I moved it back to my basket it had sold out

Realistically not that gutted - I've only got enough to buy the console alone atm, so would rather wait until I can get a few games with it at the same time so I'm not just playing PS4 games on it (though, ironically, my first buy is going to be Ghost of Tsushima)

Almost got a PS5 in the Amazon sale this morning but it glitched when I clicked checkout and put it into my wishlist (I'm guessing because it had sold out?) then when I moved it back to my basket it had sold out

Realistically not that gutted - I've only got enough to buy the console alone atm, so would rather wait until I can get a few games with it at the same time so I'm not just playing PS4 games on it (though, ironically, my first buy is going to be Ghost of Tsushima)
The Director's cut is essentially a PS5 ***le. It's stunning

My friend had a ps5 in his cart at a store but the code wouldn't scan so he couldn't buy it.

I had an Econ professor say that a mark of a third world country is having the money to buy things but the shelves are empty. This might make me sound a tad out of touch but I demand joe Biden and joe manchin come together and solve the ps5 issue.

Been reading the Bots are buying them up and then just selling them on at inflated prices. Don't know how true it is. But that's another reason for holding off buying.

Been reading the Bots are buying them up and then just selling them on at inflated prices. Don't know how true it is. But that's another reason for holding off buying.
I believe it. Apparently that's what happens with sports tickets.

Latest posts