• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Giving Shadow of Mordor a go. Wanted to after reading The Hobbit and starting the Lord of the Rings books in preparation for the Amazon Prime series.

Running round Mordor is fun

Giving Shadow of Mordor a go. Wanted to after reading The Hobbit and starting the Lord of the Rings books in preparation for the Amazon Prime series.

Really enjoyed that game,
I've got the sequel on PS+ but never got round to it, might have to download it now

When you get to late game and are able to basically go through combat with lots of orks practically untouched, it is very satisfying.

When you get to late game and are able to basically go through combat with lots of orks practically untouched, it is very satisfying.
The game actually feels very repetitive, but that's probably to be expected from open world games.

I guess it's the joy of killing orcs like in the movies which keeps me interested. The satisfaction more than anything else

Just started playing Valheim. Its getting alot of hype but its actually really good, its a openworld survival game, in early access on steam so a pretty good price too.

That looks amazing. Being a tightwad with about 15 years of back catalogue of games to catch up with, I'm yet to play the first one, it never seems to come up for a particularly bargain price.

Having recently finished my first playthrough of Horizon Zero Dawn (which I thought was excellent), I fancied a change of genre so have just finished playing Yakuza 0 - what a dull game. The combat isn't challenging enough that you need to really do anything other than button mash to win fights. This skill comes in very handy given the half the game is dialogue and cut scenes, that had me doing more button tapping to skip. Me being me, I forced myself to complete it; 26 hours of my life I'll never get back!

That looks amazing. Being a tightwad with about 15 years of back catalogue of games to catch up with, I'm yet to play the first one, it never seems to come up for a particularly bargain price.
yes, still got my PS4 but will probably wait for it to come out second hand.

1st one should be relatively cheap second hand. A tenner at CEX, which I think is well worth it.

yes, still got my PS4 but will probably wait for it to come out second hand.

1st one should be relatively cheap second hand. A tenner at CEX, which I think is well worth it.
I play on PC, so I don't have the option of picking up second-hand physical media. 90% of the time, this saves me money, but there are a few ***les that don't seem to drop in price much and this seems to be one of those cases.

I play on PC, so I don't have the option of picking up second-hand physical media. 90% of the time, this saves me money, but there are a few ***les that don't seem to drop in price much and this seems to be one of those cases.

Just gone back to Rimworld after the new DLC came out. Pretty good but I play heavily modded and basically have to unload then reload a ton of mods and start again...

Thanks for that, that's about £10 cheaper than I remember seeing it anywhere else. That's my next game sorted.

I've just started playing my way through the Halo: Master Chief collection, I think I'll be ready to move on to something else once I've completed the (chronological) first game, which shouldn't take too long. Somehow it's not really drawing me in. Obviously it's dated, but that doesn't usually bother me. It just feels like it lacks depth.

ok, i only have a switch so dont get to play all the latest epics games....but, i never played Knights of the old republic back in 2002 and so when i saw I and II both in the store for about $18 i grabbed them

so much fan, really good stories that really make me wonder why they keep trying to jam more movies and tv shows into the same 50 year period, the first game alone would make a great couple of movies

the second game...loved 75%, even know really being sure what was going on, played into the idea you were running for your life....but then....WTF happened at the end?

anyone?

currently playing RWC 2011 emulated onto my PC. Probably the best rugby game out there and it's funny to see Mike Phillips and Toby Flood running around. I downloaded rugby 08 but it won't play on my PC. Honestly think a RWC remake with club teams and an expanded national team lineup would be 25x better than any of the rugby challenges or the recent Rugby xxs.

Latest posts