• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

I really hope it isn't a flop, it looks good.
i think setting it in the 1800's is a good start, rather than the star wars approach of trying to jam it in the same or similar time period and having all kinds of continuity issues, there only real constraint is the world cant end

I haven't even thought about plot yet. I just want to go around casting spells and riding brooms. Like I said I'm terrible at completing games. But in terms of playing this I'm really committed to:
scheduling a huge block of time to knock things out and settle into it
not do any skip scenes
treat it like reading a book

I really need to do the same with Last of Us but I'm still getting to it

I'm about 20 years past the point that I'd ever spend money on a licensed game. It's going to be **** other than "oh I understood that reference"
Next year is basically Breath of the Wild II and Silksong

Death stranding is free on epic games today
Awesome, thanks for that, it's still free until 4pm, so I've just bagged a copy.

It's a game that I've never been sure enough about to part with cash, but for no pounds, I'll definitely take a look at it next.

Anyone tried it?

The controls are so much more annoying now, especially with the need to remap the controllers.

Can't beat the nostalgia though

I was going through training in a four man room when that came out. Many a night spent nearly ending in fisticuffs.

I'm presently having a go at VR cricket on Oculus Quest. Nearly killed myself chasing 10 runs off the last over. Danced down the wicket and straight into the edge of a door.

Anyone tried it?

The controls are so much more annoying now, especially with the need to remap the controllers.

havent got around to the online membership...maybe one day

interesting, it looks like the original version...would have thought thy might have dropped the updated wii version, played that back in the day, just better graphics

Anyone tried it?

It looks horribly outdated. But sure for those who played it on N64 will bring back fond memories.

When are they going to bring out Switch 4K/1080p?

Gonna give Goldeneye a go later but never had an N64 as a nipper so I've never really been into it - as above: it's aged awfully. Some games really hold up over time, even FPS games, but Goldeneye is driven purely by nostalgia

PilotWings was the best N64 game.

legend of zelda mm GIF

Pilot wings was boring. Hundreds of better n64 games. Zelda probably tops them for me although there are some other great ones.

Just finishing the Mass Effect trilogy. Really can't decide what to play next. My five options are below, as they are what's left of my back catalogue.

1) The Last Of Us. (Started the first part, but never moved on) Got the bug again after seeing the free first episode of the show on YouTube.
2) God of War. Just never got around to it.
3) Cyperpunk 2077 (stopped playing awhile back waiting for newer patches)
4) Witcher 3 remaster. Sunk 100's of hours into it before. Not sure I can handle the same again. Still my fave game.
5) Jedi Fallen Order. (It's been gathering dust forever in a draw)

Latest posts