• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Was given WWE12 the other day. I quite like it, fun to play and really like the story modes and customisation options

Wanna buy Reckoning but won't allow myself until I finish Skyrim.

Anyone got it (Reckoning) if so what d'u think?

Wanna buy Reckoning but won't allow myself until I finish Skyrim.

Anyone got it (Reckoning) if so what d'u think?
You do not finish Skyrim... It finishes you, besides with DLC to be announced soon you might be waiting a while

I'm still addicted to Ultimate team. Usually I get over addiction on a game after 2 weeks and can only play an hour or so at a time.
Please help me. :(

You do not finish Skyrim... It finishes you, besides with DLC to be announced soon you might be waiting a while

Excellent. I've done all the major story arcs except the thieves guild , which I don't plan on attempting.

Never played Skyrim, doesnt really appeal to me. Never been much of an rpg gamer

I STILL DON'T OWN SKYRIM.
Was going to finally get it fairly soon, but then I got an email saying my Xbox Live runs out on March 3rd, so that takes priority :(

Never played Skyrim, doesnt really appeal to me. Never been much of an rpg gamer

I was exactly the same as you. I didn't like RPG's (I kind of liked Assassins Creed but hated the most recent one) then I got Skyrim for Christmas and it was the best game I played in ages.

I must get back to it actually and ween myself off FIFA in doing so.

I WANT SSX!!!

I remember when this dominated my student lunchtimes!!!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ShZJBvGvDhY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have you played the demo?
I was disappointed with it, to be honest.
Then again, I was always a Cool Boarders fan, over SSX :p

I was exactly the same as you. I didn't like RPG's (I kind of liked Assassins Creed but hated the most recent one) then I got Skyrim for Christmas and it was the best game I played in ages.

I must get back to it actually and ween myself off FIFA in doing so.

Yes do the gaming equivalent of weaning yourself of smoking by taking up heroin.

UFC Undisputed 3, and every now and again I play a couple of matches of Rugby Challenge.

I was playing Forsaken World ,there is a vampire class in it .I like vampire very much .And the game image is also awesome. I like playing online games, and I never take care of the storyline of a game. But in the RTS game Feudon, I found every quest is associated with the storyline. So I visit MMOWood to read the whole storyline of it.

Last edited:
I'm playing Auto Trader: Spoilt Rich Kid. Without the limitless fantasy budget. Which isn't as fun.

Latest posts