• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WHAT HEMISPHERE IS BETTER AND STRONGER, NH OR SH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not put the question. South nations use for the majority of products prohibited in Europe like creatin so inevitably that helps! and explain to me how it is possible that McCaw runs more quickly than Bortolussi ?
[/b]

Creatin effectively does nothing, hence why nobody in their right mind actually uses it. If you are suggesting that New Zealand openly allows their players players to use anabolic steroids and human growth hormones than you sir a trending on a very fine line. Is it possible they are using drugs to help their performance? I sincerely doubt it because they are tested regularly. The only possible concern would be over HGH which currently can not be tested for acurately, even with a blood test. So the real answer to why McCaw runs more quickly than Bortolussi is simply because he is a better athelete. This man is the best player in world rugby, so obviously he must have been born with some serious genes.

For me SH wins clearly the battle to the north.

But if I want to see a live tournament it'll be the Six Nations.

Super20? Now that'd be farking brilliant[/b]

Yeah, because then 16 teams would be playing pointless matches while the <strike>top 4</strike> Crusaders and Blues battle it out.

Lol. This is such a pointless thread.
You're arguing with no one, but enjoy yourselves while you're at it...

<div class='quotemain'> Super20? Now that'd be farking brilliant[/b]

Yeah, because then 16 teams would be playing pointless matches while the <strike>top 4</strike> Crusaders and Blues battle it out.
[/b][/quote]

How could you have even forgotten bulls and sharks??

Lol. This is such a pointless thread.
You're arguing with no one, but enjoy yourselves while you're at it...
[/b]

*Invites RC out for a pint*

Well, according to the IRB rankings, the top 4 teams are all from the southern hemisphere.

Amazing stat really

And then somebody puts the thread out of its misery...

Guys??

Aye, ok.
It hasn't gotten out of hand like i expected it to, but i don't think anyone's getting a good discussion from this either.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts