• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is this flaw?

I suppose if you don't actually use the tactic it might help avoid the huge scores?

Its a choice really, endeavor to create scores through proper rugby methods (and reap great satisfaction from those scores) or win at all costs by exploiting this "flaw" and grow tired of the game quickly because you've spoiled it for urself ... its up to you

Originally posted by shiznit@Feb 10 2005, 11:54 AM
on multi player rugby 2004 i used to use the halfback to run up the blindside. it nearly always worked because of the hidious amount of time it took for players to turn. this flaw kind of sounds like that. because with abit of hard work you can end up beating it. so im not really worried.
Believe me, this is something that you DEFINITELY cannot do in Rugby 2005! The defence slides across fantastically, and the defensive centre and winger stick to their positions!

Also, at a ruck, you can tap the D-pad up, down, left or right to set your defence as standard, kick, tight or wide!

Although it takes some practice, defending is just as much fun as attacking in Rugby 2005!

Interesting. Look I dont really care, its just that something like that would have ruined the game for me completely. But seeing as its not a huge deal, Im no longer sussed...

more moronic gossip mongering.

Just shut up unless you have played the game for more than 50+ hours.

Now whats the point in coming along to say something like that? Its only going to result in people throwing crap back at you. Live and let live.

Get over it.

Just to let you all know --- There is a "trick" in the game for scoring tries easily. BUT it is filtered out in hard mode so for all u ppl pulling ur hair out RELAX

Originally posted by Springbokfan@Feb 10 2005, 08:08 PM
Just to let you all know --- There is a "trick" in the game for scoring tries easily. BUT it is filtered out in hard mode so for all u ppl pulling ur hair out RELAX
Is that an echo I just heard?

Latest posts