• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is up with those replays?

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Feb 23 2005, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Feb 23 2005, 06:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-saintsfan24_7
@Feb 23 2005, 09:57 AM
Why complain you are honestly annoying me and many others i'm sure.

can you keep your comments that have been repeated So many times, until you have something positive to say?, if not then dont please.

I think this guy has to be doing all this as some sort of wind-up or joke.
Nobody is quite this stupid, if he actually believed that this game was going to be as bad as what he says, then he would make himself more believable by being balanced in his criticism.
Something like:
"There still seems to be a few graphical flaws from having watched these videos, and I'm pretty hesitant about how well the gameplay has been changed, but overall it does look somewhat better, but not much".
If he said that, it'd sound remotely believable, but he doesn't, he bags this game to the point where he is almost saying it is one of the worst sports games of all time, without even playing it! [/b]
I'm actually starting to believe that theory. Head over to the WCR section and he specifically states that with the big hits tackle gone, WCR is a really good game. WTF??

Then again, he might have a personal vendetta against EA/HB or something.

Originally posted by sean43+Feb 24 2005, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sean43 @ Feb 24 2005, 08:13 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 23 2005, 03:51 PM
Sean43 on the day of release of game................................

alarm goes off at seven..........quickly masturbates....difficult b/c of chaffing from the night before.....takes money from drawer which he got out of cash machine two days earlier in preparation.......runs down to store where he has booked game and buys two copies of it in case he is mugged....Plays game relentlessly despite all manner of whinging......eventually returns to chronic ************ (classic 2 view).
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Saying that I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid [/b]
Haha!

have you forgotten yesterday already?

Must be all the masturbating...

You're a fan of WCR aren't you? Yep that pretty much sums it up. Arcade game for an arcade mind.

Honestly mate, you're as bright as a cave.

You know you're going to get the game you whining hypocritical little *****.

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 24 2005, 08:17 AM
why did you type this out twice?

"I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Saying that I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid"

if you're going to slag him off, don't type what you wanna say in his quote, otherwise it just looks like you are repeating what he had said about you...
He has the IQ of a hamster - we would NEVER say the same thing.

The idea of this forum is to share views, and opinions of the selected topic not 100% *****ing. Maybe you should try and find something positive to say on this board or all you are gonna get is more..and more ****-takes.

Sean43 that is

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 23 2005, 03:51 PM
Sean43 on the day of release of game................................

alarm goes off at seven..........quickly masturbates....difficult b/c of chaffing from the night before.....takes money from drawer which he got out of cash machine two days earlier in preparation.......runs down to store where he has booked game and buys two copies of it in case he is mugged....Plays game relentlessly despite all manner of whinging......eventually returns to chronic ************ (classic 2 view).

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 24 2005, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 24 2005, 03:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-raziel_eire
@Feb 24 2005, 08:17 AM
why did you type this out twice?

"I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Saying that I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid"

if you're going to slag him off, don't type what you wanna say in his quote, otherwise it just looks like you are repeating what he had said about you...
He has the IQ of a hamster - we would NEVER say the same thing. [/b]
Quite true, i bet your teeth are brighter than you. That is if you have any left from people smacking you out for being such and arrogant arse

Latest posts