• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Nations are YOU eligible to play for.

If an kiwi marries an australian? the kiwi loses their right to represent or return to the country and their offspring are to be jeered in the streets of Auckland.
Look it up, its a law i think.

hhaha nice one. is there a law about MAF giving me a hard time when I fly in? they always seem to get my on that late flight into wellington when I just want to get to sleep.

Does marriage count? I don't think so, but I'm curious to know for sure.

United States of America (birth country and residency)
Germany (mother)

There's probably more, but I don't know much about my father's side of the family.

hhaha nice one. is there a law about MAF giving me a hard time when I fly in? they always seem to get my on that late flight into wellington when I just want to get to sleep.

I think i speak for the rest of the entire planet when i say that everyone is **** scared of all the snakes, spiders, drop bears and whatever else is kicking it on your front lawn right now. If i had my way i would double MAFs budget

Wales, Ireland, Scotland and if i stay here long enough, New Zealand. Hah!

Only SA.

Family tree is up to date back to 1695 and if you go far enough back then Holland, Germany, France and Scotland but I doubt the IRB go back that far LOL.

Born In Namibia
Lived in South Africa for 14 years
Lived in England 11 years.
Dad and Grandparents are born in Germany.

France through birth and residency
Chile through parents
England (or Scotland, not sure actually) through grandmother.

Missed on Spain and Peru for one generation. I'd make it into the peruvian squad in half a second.

New Zealand (mother)England (father)NZ Maori (mother)

Australia by birth. Also have a Maori great grandmother- does this make me eligible for NZ Maori? Also England because I speak English -that seems to be all you need to don the white jersey!

Latest posts