• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What platform will you get Rugby 2005 on?

What platform will you get Rugby 2005 on?

• All three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

• PS2

• XBox

• PC + PS2

• PC + XBox

• XBox + PS2

• None

• Total voters
Riddick is very good on PC, looks incredible too. I actually got my X800 for 150 quid, I know some people
<

The Arctic Coolers are about 20 quid.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 11 2005, 02:06 AM
Riddick is very good on PC, looks incredible too.  I actually got my X800 for 150 quid, I know some people 
<

The Arctic Coolers are about 20 quid.
cheeky *******
<

I might look into an arctic cooler, how does it fit onto the card?
The system does run pretty cool though... I've got a Gigabite cooler ultra GT fan on the processor, so that never gets above 45 deg and boots at about 32 deg... the case has 4 fans on it's own so including the processor and 6800 there are 6 on it.
My friend actually built the system for me and the left side of the case is clear so you can see inside it. Even cooler (no pun intended) is that all the fans have little blue lights and theres also another at the bottom of the case that make it glow
<

I have all the LEDs and stuff. Just no blowhole. I might cut one out soon and buy a window kit...will have to sort out the wiring though. My processor fan is f***ing ridiculously huge.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 11 2005, 01:14 AM
As is Pirates, damn that game ROCKS!

And I love Myst, I love games which require a bit of brain power.
Myst 4!? Im still only Half way through Riven

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 10 2005, 02:14 PM
As is Pirates, damn that game ROCKS!

And I love Myst, I love games which require a bit of brain power.
So do I, but I prefer something that is also fun. For example the Monkey Island series or Grim Fandango. Or Sam & Max.

I'm going to get it on the PS2 in America.

It is coming out in America, right?

Right?

Oh dear god, please.

Right?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 11 2005, 07:23 AM

Right?

Oh dear god, please.

Right?
no.......play madden happily and leave rugby alone
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 11 2005, 07:23 AM

Right?

Oh dear god, please.

Right?
I assume so, theres this Madden board I goto (Maddenmania.com) and theres a topic about Rugby '05 in their forums.

They think its out around March over there

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 11 2005, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 11 2005, 11:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jan 11 2005, 07:23 AM

Right?

Oh dear god, please.

Right?
I assume so, theres this Madden board I goto (Maddenmania.com) and theres a topic about Rugby '05 in their forums.

They think its out around March over there [/b]
Woot! Woot!

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 11 2005, 03:47 AM
I have all the LEDs and stuff. Just no blowhole. I might cut one out soon and buy a window kit...will have to sort out the wiring though. My processor fan is f***ing ridiculously huge.
hehehehe, they get pretty chuncky aye? Mines a beast aswell, I'm thinking I might save for a bit and go for a liquid cooling system when I get my 4000+ chip. They reckon those things run your chips at NEGATIVE temperatures! Imagine how stable your system would be running cold all the time!

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 11 2005, 04:47 AM
I have all the LEDs and stuff.  Just no blowhole.  I might cut one out soon and buy a window kit...will have to sort out the wiring though.  My processor fan is f***ing ridiculously huge.
I'm getting my bro's case soon, which is pretty cool, LED lights and LED fans (+window) and a rheobus control for them

This was his one he had before (actual photo), which he tried to spray black and fooked it completely
<

2.jpg

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 11 2005, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 11 2005, 03:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 11 2005, 04:47 AM
I have all the LEDs and stuff.  Just no blowhole.  I might cut one out soon and buy a window kit...will have to sort out the wiring though.  My processor fan is f***ing ridiculously huge.
I'm getting my bro's case soon, which is pretty cool, LED lights and LED fans (+window) and a rheobus control for them

This was his one he had before (actual photo), which he tried to spray black and fooked it completely
<

2.jpg
[/b]
Funky stuff! I have a mate with the same setup, but he's got multicoloured flourow cables aswell.
Tell me how much one of those cases costs mate? And what sort of fan is that on his processor?

This is what a tsunami case looks like, and on the right is the shark, which I want next:

enlargedViewWindow.jpg
enlargedView.jpg

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 11 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 11 2005, 06:12 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Jan 11 2005, 03:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 11 2005, 04:47 AM

<

2.jpg
Funky stuff! I have a mate with the same setup, but he's got multicoloured flourow cables aswell.
Tell me how much one of those cases costs mate? And what sort of fan is that on his processor? [/b]
Just a normal 80mm fan with a plate over it, i think that case (Lian Li) was around 300 NZ dollars - probably cheaper now though.

My case is pretty bog standard and my wiring's awful. Oh and my CPU fan:

silly.jpg

That was before I tidied the wires. Christ, a 500W PSU, 3 HDDs (2xIDE, 1x SATA), 2x DVD Drives and a floppy drive make cable management a right bugger.

I'm going to do a serious tidy up soon. And next month I might cut me a blowhole in my sidepanel.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 11 2005, 11:20 PM
My case is pretty bog standard and my wiring's awful. Oh and my CPU fan:

silly.jpg

That was before I tidied the wires. Christ, a 500W PSU, 3 HDDs (2xIDE, 1x SATA), 2x DVD Drives and a floppy drive make cable management a right bugger.

I'm going to do a serious tidy up soon. And next month I might cut me a blowhole in my sidepanel.
What sort of fan is that?!??! thats even chunkier than the thing I've got!

Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 11 2005, 01:43 AM
Also, if you liked Rome Total war, then go check out LOTR Battle for middle earth. That game is wicked fun! And incredibly absorbing if you play the campeigns...
It is fun aye! I'm having a blast playing all the different player made maps on the net. If you ever want a game just ask. I'm stuck on Rohan in the campaign (hard setting) but I havn't been putting alot of effort into it.

Latest posts