WHAT 'S THE BEST?

WRC vs RUGBY 2005

• WRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUGBY 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There is no contest there mate!

If have got a copy of rugby 2005 for about a week & its really got, better than JLR Imo

WCR tackling is very poor. If they had a better tackling system it would be a good game, but still nowhere as good as rugby 2005

i think the kick and chase in WRC were the best, especially for the grubbers and cross field kicks
<

oh and i didnt pick WRC
<
<

3 votes for WCR........wtf????????

Rugby 2005 is by no means a perfect game, but it is hands-down far better than WCR. WCR was a pathetic game when you consider it was from the same team that made JLR. What were they thinking??????
<

Originally posted by Black|Raven+Apr 5 2005, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black|Raven @ Apr 5 2005, 07:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 20 2005, 11:33 PM
his lying kill him!
ohhhhh shooooooosh poopoo face
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
[/b]
kill him......he's saying bad words
<

kill him kill him!!!!

mwahahahahahaha
<

.................................he's a witch!!!!!!!

Better grubbers? YTou mean everytime you do it you score is better?

<

that is so crap or as f***face cavan would say - "that's so cheese" or "that's so cheesey" or "that's so mega-cheese".....I mean really.

Whoever chose WCR as being better than Rugby 2005 should be banned from the forum - Mods! Please find out who did and eliminate them immediately. Ridiculous.....and obviously wiht a brain that works like that they might be child molesterers or something....best we eradicate them.

The only aspect of WCR that I thought was exceptable was the rucking system.

As any player dives in unlike, just forwards.

But Rugby 2005 wins my vote, EASY PEASY!!!

And whoever voted for WCR, it must of been a pretty late April fools joke.

and forever may they be haunted, MWAAAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!..hum.....Im sane...I promise.

Latest posts