• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What the? Big bug?

A

aus5892

Just went into practice for a little line out training, and saw this :lol:

whatthehellch9.png

Clearly a UFO.
[/b]
I reckon a big group of the Liquid Nitrogen terminators are forming into a super terminator, maybe Rugby 08 has a easter egg that reveals the plot of Terminator 4?

<div class='quotemain'>
Clearly a UFO.
[/b]
I reckon a big group of the Liquid Nitrogen terminators are forming into a super terminator, maybe Rugby 08 has a easter egg that reveals the plot of Terminator 4? [/b][/quote]
THEY'RE ON TO YOU!!!
abramoff6106_narrowweb__300x413,0.jpg

I don't think its an Easter Egg, but at the same time I find it hard to believe its a bug in the game. Hmmmm, we must get to the bottom of this!
get_smart.jpg

aus5892, have you tried to replicate everything that happened prior to this to get it to happen again?

What you have there are the remains of the last All Black to contest a lineout against CHABAL!!!

i have had this one before. Just while i was doing some training, thats the only time i have seen it.

it was quite interesting for 5 minutes then i got bored, didnt think it was worth mentioning unless it happened again. And it happend to you well done :)

what do you mean by "interesting for 5 minutes"

does it actually do something?

It happens whenever I go to training or tutorial mode. It is the training team's second rower (5)

I get this when playing against Canada - Jamie Cuddmore seems to morph into the origami monster and while still playable it just get annoying...

Has only happened once and i havent got any screens to prove it i'm afraid - am using the OzRoster update and the Ospreys update patch - thats about it - can;t see how they'd impact it too much...

lol what the f*** I think its the remains of Mike Catt after Jonah Lomu ran over him.

Maybe it's a wormhole that'll open up if the All Blacks choke again :) Or perhaps don't choke...haven't decided which would be more unstable for the universe yet....

its because of the ozroster, if you read his readme file he explains that this happened for canada so its not a rugby 08 error.

Hang on a mo, it may still be rugby 08s fault!! :p
Hehe, yeah I have no idea why Cudmore is so fecked up and I think the practice team is comprised of players from different teams, so that might be Cudmore who is stuffed up in training as well. At the moment I sub him as looking at that blob on the field just sucks.
Can anyone confirm that it is indeed my fault and that Cudmore was not an amorphous blob prior to my fiddling with the roster :p
If it is my roster doing it then I must point out that Woosah should take the blame as I used his editor to do it :D

this happened to me after i edited something in the roster and its been like that ever since but it only happens during training (not WL)

when i played canada the the blob was in the scrum and the canada scrum weighed 17222 kg lol

Latest posts