• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What to do, what to do?

Broken link. But if it's the D600 you won't go far wrong. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT but it if it's a D500.

UUUm okey doke...

Because I'm so skint I have to into CEX today and trade about 11 of my games in and my phone just to get enough cash to actually buy this phone off him...

:(

Haven't got the time, or patience to do so.

The phone that im trading in suprised me that I could get 17 pounds for it...its that ****!

Spookily enough toup mine is due today or tomorrow as well.

Did you get it on contract?
[/b]

I got it as an upgrade, but basically bullied the guy at O2 who wanted me to pay £70. Pointed out I could get it for free on another network if I started a new contract... and get a better tariff too. They gave in and offered the phone free and £10 off my line rental for 12 months.

Give it a go next time you get to 12 months in a contract - they will do pretty much anything to keep you...

As a former employee of O2 toup I am well aware of how to squeeze their pips, and I got myself a good deal. Albeit by an 18 month deal.

The life of the 12 month contract is almost at an end.

I got my Samsung E360 today of my mate and I am thoroughly happy with the phone and its features.

And only for 50 quid, and almost as good as new.

And with the free o2 sims I received months and months ago, I now have 300 free texts a month also...sweet.

It's my second one and I'm more than happy to own it.

I'm not a fan of the Sony Ericsson especially after owning the T230, and the J100i.

But their new W80i or something like that, is pretty though..not sure its worth the 250 quid their charging but the sound quality and overall feel to the mobile is pretty stunning.

The only problem with my Samsung is that it doesn't have bluetooth but my mate still sends me music but only by infra-red and takes longer but meh I dont care...

Got mine this morning, very impressive. The camera is awesome and the whole thing is very sleek. My only concern is the joystick as obviously if that goes then the phone is pretty much useless.

That said, I've had a w800i for a year and it's been fine...

Your taste in mobiles is immaculate toup - I too am replacing the excellent W800i.

29607791_small.jpg

I picked up the Motorola Sliver. It's based off of the Razor, but it's not a fliper. I quite like it.

Your taste in mobiles is immaculate toup - I too am replacing the excellent W800i.
[/b]

An accolade indeed from a former O2 employee... must be doing something right!

I reckon the k800i is the best phone I have ever owned (taking into consideration technology available at the time of each phone obviously). Everything just works well, it looks good, has every feature you could possibly want from a phone... plus a few more. I used to be a Nokia man, but have been very impressed with my last couple of ericssons (careful how you say that).

I used to be a Nokia Man, but Now I am on my 2nd consecutive Sony Ericsson phone and looking to change also to the K800i from my W900i... so watch this space...

5 days after I made the order, DHL have still failed to get my new phone to me....

Latest posts