• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

Hi peeps

What do you all want to see as features on the boards???

Would you like to have another, ie Board Colours???

Would you like to have a Chat Room Again???

Please Give me some feedback Otherwise I wont know what to do!!!

Regards

Charlie

I think I preferred the old style rep system to be honest. Although I admit I haven't seen the new one running long enough to get the full benefit.

New Rep System has gone, I didnt like it, my fault for rushing into things found a better one just about to look into installing it, you will see when its done...

I found the other one not that visual...

New Better System like the old old one but better because it is New is in place...

I am assuming this is runing the default forums skin. it looks dam ugly in my opinion and i would love to see it changed as soon as possible.

Yeah well the old one ran the default skin... Your Ugly but we dont take the **** out of you, I have more important things than sorting out the beauty...
So if you know a better skin then please show it to me, rather than just posting
it looks dam ugly in my opinion and i would love to see it changed as soon as possible[/b]

I have been working on this in my spare time, and have very limited times to do other things... so can you please respect that

there is nothing wrong with the default skin

purple is a bit ghey for polls change that to green that was nice

Yeah well the old one ran the default skin... Your Ugly but we dont take the **** out of you, I have more important things than sorting out the beauty...
So if you know a better skin then please show it to me, rather than just posting
it looks dam ugly in my opinion and i would love to see it changed as soon as possible[/b]

I have been working on this in my spare time, and have very limited times to do other things... so can you please respect that
[/b]

calm down don't be so defensive. I have had taken the **** taken out of me and more on this forum but oh well. you asked what we would like changed and I suggested a different forum skin. please respect what members post and don't reply with extremely defensive posts.

try this site for some skins or just do a google search and you should be able to fine some sites with nice skins
http://skins.invisionize.com/index.php

All I was trying to say is that I have other things i need to do before I look at changing the skin...

Plus we want to keep the TRF Blue...

and all I was saying is that the default one is a bit ugly and it might be nice to change it. I have no doubt that if it was changed off the default one the site would look more attractive to visitors.

I voted yes twice for the chat room & different skin colour. The reasons are as follows..

Chat room - Even though its not always full or got any members in it all the time, it is nice way you get to talk to fellow members & get to know them, that you wouldn't normally do by posting on TRF...

New Skins (Colour schemes) - TRF needs to be pink, everything pink.
Serioulsly...It would be nice to have alternative skins, but if it isn't a priority, then don't bother.
------------------------------------------
Now for a question.

Guys, (aiming at Admins/Mods) Is there a way to have some sort of indication to show when someone has posted something new when you look at posts made by yourselves?

I know this may sound weird but I on the last board, I often checked all the post I made to see I anyone has posted on the particular thread & there was a small orange envelope icon that told you that someone has made a new post on the thread. When no one has posted anything new on a thread, it would show a lighter orange envelope.

So is there anyway of getting this back, because when you check posts made (on the new board) there is no indication of anyone that has a new post on a thread?

I think the forum looks just fine...
and i agree with Gjohn, chatroom is a cool thing even if it's not always full!

Goto Members Profile, then in the Right Hand Corner you have Profile Options click on it and then select Find Members Post

Does that do the job???

Latest posts