• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Would you like on the forum

Chat Room and Skins

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Goto Members Profile, then in the Right Hand Corner you have Profile Options click on it and then select Find Members Post

Does that do the job???
[/b]

aah yes, works now Thanks

So does anyone have anything they would like to see on the forums???

also the donation feature will be coming back

i wouldnt mind an open bar...

but untill then, i am happy just the way it is

I don't really want to see any new skins... It means more bloody work on the banners.

No but I can find some tutorials for people who wish to design them and maybe hold a comp for the best, with the winner being placed on the boards...

That would be a decision we would have to come up with together, as a forum.

Personally I have no problem with this skin.

Well we can always have a secondary Skin, or even a tertiary skin..
just this would remain out default, and the prize would be to have the skin listed in the drop down, and people could then choose it as "THEIR" Default skin, if they wanted to...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh good! I didn't know if we could have a skin selection but seemingly we can.

Get skinning you creative with computer people!

Yep that sounds like an awsome idea! I have to say i welcome these improvements, the quality of this place seems to have gone up huge with them and it just looks more thought out, not just your usual forum. But a skin comp sounds kinda cool especially with the talent we have on this board im sure we could get something nice.

yeah i k now what ya mean dude, i like to know what topics i have posted in and what has had a new reply. the old system had a black dot in the envelope to show us what topics we have posted in.

is there anyway we can add that?

Originally posted by gjohn
Now for a question.

Guys, (aiming at Admins/Mods) Is there a way to have some sort of indication to show when someone has posted something new when you look at posts made by yourselves?

I know this may sound weird but I on the last board, I often checked all the post I made to see I anyone has posted on the particular thread & there was a small orange envelope icon that told you that someone has made a new post on the thread. When no one has posted anything new on a thread, it would show a lighter orange envelope.

So is there anyway of getting this back, because when you check posts made (on the new board) there is no indication of anyone that has a new post on a thread?

We need a mysterious, raving mad poster, who says incredibly random and pointless things, until that happens, Ripper can fill in....

What about this notifier
newpost.gif

and also
f_norm.gif
f_norm_no_dot.gif
No Replies
f_hot_dot.gif
Hot Topic with new posts
f_hot_no.gif
Hot Topic No New Replies

Or just look at the legend at the bottom of each forum

New Replies
No New Replies
Hot Topic (New)
Hot Topic (No New) Poll (New)
Poll (No New)
Locked Topic
Moved Topic

yeah i k now what ya mean dude, i like to know what topics i have posted in and what has had a new reply. the old system had a black dot in the envelope to show us what topics we have posted in.

is there anyway we can add that?

Originally posted by gjohn
Now for a question.

Guys, (aiming at Admins/Mods) Is there a way to have some sort of indication to show when someone has posted something new when you look at posts made by yourselves?

I know this may sound weird but I on the last board, I often checked all the post I made to see I anyone has posted on the particular thread & there was a small orange envelope icon that told you that someone has made a new post on the thread. When no one has posted anything new on a thread, it would show a lighter orange envelope.

So is there anyway of getting this back, because when you check posts made (on the new board) there is no indication of anyone that has a new post on a thread?
[/b]

Latest posts