• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Would You Pay For RL2?

What would you pay for this game?

• $99.95 (A deserved no 1 game!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $89.95 (Right up there, almost a great!)

• $79.95 (One of the top 20 games out now!)

• $69.95 (A decent, quality game)

• $59.95 (An average effort, acceptable)

• $49.95 (A poor effort, diehard fans only)

• $39.95 and below (An utter joke!)

• Total voters
C

C A Iversen

I know that dollar value doesn't equate to a ***le's overall quality, but let's say it did.

If you had tested it and seen how well it plays, how much would you pay for this game?

What should it be selling for in your eyes?

interesting question and I will say its perfect at the price its sellng for now in nz which is $80. its always nice to buy games at cheaper prices especially sports games of quality like rl 2 is. and the game being made in nz you would hope they might be able to cut a bit off the price and a $20 to compared to most other new releases is pretty good imo.

i wouldnt pay attention for it

next year..hopefully they fixed up the sluggish gameplay...and have it smooth running

why must gamers have to imagine things to enjoy the game?...the game should create all the fun for you..

ahwell...i played it twice and 1st impressions last

ill wait for next year!!!..shud be better on the next gen consoles..but dont hold your breath for it

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 15 2005, 02:16 AM
i wouldnt pay attention for it

next year..hopefully they fixed up the sluggish gameplay...and have it smooth running

why must gamers have to imagine things to enjoy the game?...the game should create all the fun for you..

ahwell...i played it twice and 1st impressions last

ill wait for next year!!!..shud be better on the next gen consoles..but dont hold your breath for it
r always imagined things when I played rl1,It drove me insane because I could'nt pay attention to the game I would be thinking bout how to improve the game.
I would be down like 18 to 24 and I would look at the clock with 60 seconds left and say when did they scrore.

i'm hoping rl2 is better in anyway.

In comparison to other sports ***le this should be along the line of AUD$60.00

I Got a free raiders controller, so in a sense i paid AUD$50.00 for the game and $40.00 for the controller..........hence i feel i have hit a FAIRDINKUM BARGAIN.

I am enjoying it more with every match goes by...trying to find my ideal sliders

i got 100 bucks but i dont wanna buy RL2....i dunno, i just want my moneys worth.....not everyday you see a black guy with 100 bucks..

seriously is this game worth buying?

Well, from the way it's shaping up so far, it seems you would get some decent value if you found this game for 60-70 bucks somewhere. I mainly set up this poll so I could get a grasp of its real value.

So far it doesn't seem to be worth the $95 odd dollars most places have on it (PS2). I guess it's still a waiting game for me, as I make my final decision on Friday 23rd on whether to buy myself this christmas present.

yeah I would try and look for the best deal possible to get real value for your money. franchise is defintely worth the price of the game but maybe not suitable if you prefer arcade style of play where you just play the game and do nothing else.

this is the kinda game, where i havent spent much money on myself in ages, and ive got nothing else i fancy at the store, and im like hrm.... might as well.

i cant really recomend it, unless you are either rich or a die-hard league fan. or stupid

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Dec 15 2005, 11:25 AM
Well, from the way it's shaping up so far, it seems you would get some decent value if you found this game for 60-70 bucks somewhere. I mainly set up this poll so I could get a grasp of its real value.

So far it doesn't seem to be worth the $95 odd dollars most places have on it (PS2). I guess it's still a waiting game for me, as I make my final decision on Friday 23rd on whether to buy myself this christmas present.
To late for me mate mine is winging its way over to me as we speak so we will see I am only hoping for half decent online play and getting to play against some of you boys.
<

Considiring the fact I got NBA 2K6 and NHL 2K6 at the price of one copy of RL2 (although to be fair thats because I preordered it early, they are now 69.99 each).

There are superior games out there, and from what Ive seen it wont be as good a investment as say NCAA Football 06 (I paid a kings ransom to import it, but I dont think Ive ever spent so much time on a game in 6 months without ever getting the least bit sick of it)

Latest posts