• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whats happened to Lekso?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 26 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can be a guy with a rocket launcher who likes to blow tanks up and see screaming fire alight russians screaming climbing out of the the tank top.[/b]
...You're not joining us.
Sorry.
[/b][/quote]

who said i was joining forces i am a freelance hitman :rolleyes:
2ps4ojr.gif

PS. Why is DarkmanX sinbinned (banned?) anyway?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Oct 29 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And where's DarkmanX?

Finally got sucked in to a giant ass?[/b]

DarkmanX was banned, for racist and sexist comments which won't be tolerated on the site

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 30 2008, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Oct 29 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And where's DarkmanX?

Finally got sucked in to a giant ass?[/b]

DarkmanX was banned, for racist and sexist comments which won't be tolerated on the site
[/b][/quote]
But the asses - don't they have a say? Won't you let them sing their glorious songs of freedom?

Typical patriarchal oppression.

I wondor, if Lekso comes back, what he would say about this thread... Probably something in the lines of:

Hi TRF i no gone, love here always be cool bros! Rugby 4 eva! I was being on get together site, then she was forgotten and holding i was in for some time you know bro! But to stay am i now Yea!

thumbsupag3.jpg

Ok Ok, i admit .. lekso is at my place, in my basement until he helps me find Katie Melua.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Oct 31 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wondor, if Lekso comes back, what he would say about this thread... Probably something in the lines of:

Hi TRF i no gone, love here always be cool bros! Rugby 4 eva! I was being on get together site, then she was forgotten and holding i was in for some time you know bro! But to stay am i now Yea!

thumbsupag3.jpg
[/b]
Lekso says he's a doctor. And probably hasn't much time for guys in cheap suits from the Stan countries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Oct 31 2008, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok Ok, i admit .. lekso is at my place, in my basement until he helps me find Katie Melua.[/b]

Funny... Katie Melua is <strike>in my basement</strike> at my place lol Just doing ... stuff <strike>to</strike> for me

Ok ok i admit, i used lekso to make a machine that make clones of people. So in actual fact, we both have Melua. Or something.

DarkmanX and crookedi have the same IP right? I think I remember Steve-o mentioning something about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Nov 3 2008, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
DarkmanX and crookedi have the same IP right? I think I remember Steve-o mentioning something about it.[/b]

Yep they were the same guy. Both sporting rappers names, copious amounts of ass cellulite, badass/thug life attitude... should have spotted it earlier than we did.

Latest posts