• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whats happened to Lekso?!

Good point, i am missing my daily lekso.

Maybe he has done the following:

- Signed as a token forward somewhere in French rugby.
- Eloped with Katie Melua.
- Has troubles with his internet.

But knowing Lekso, he's done all three. Katie Melua.. mmm babe!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WE MUST RESCUE HIM![/b]
I second this! Who's with us (Cyril, you're automatically joining us so don't try to worm your way out!)? Fa'atau, you can be head of operations!

Do you mind if i go looking for Katie Melua?

I mean, i've got nothing against this other guy you're talking about, he seems like a gentleman, but...well...he's not katie melua.

:eek:
Unless he is!!!
I mean, i've never seen the two of them in the same room at the same time, that's for sure!

Unless... it was Katie Melua who kidnapped him in the first place! :eek: RC, you're a genius; why didn't I think of that before! O_O

i can be a guy with a rocket launcher who likes to blow tanks up and see screaming fire alight russians screaming climbing out of the the tank top.

it is true the board is lacking alot of pictures :D id be worried he isnt exactly besties with putin and after all
putin_large.jpeg
<_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 26 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can be a guy with a rocket launcher who likes to blow tanks up and see screaming fire alight russians screaming climbing out of the the tank top.[/b]
...You're not joining us.
Sorry.

ouch burn that would be a neg rep in my book but hey what do i know its not like kidnaped lekso or anything...

You have no say when it comes to my involvement.

I'll either be the token black guy or the fat annoying chick everyone has to put up with.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Oct 26 2008, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but hey what do i know its not like kidnaped lekso or anything...[/b]
debunkers.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 26 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You have no say when it comes to my involvement.

I'll either be the token black guy or the fat annoying chick everyone has to put up with.[/b]

You can be the fat chick. That way, you're less likely to be killed in the first five minutes.

Sir Speedy, you just want me to be the fat chick because you want to crack on to me.

Latest posts