• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

When do England v New Zealand 19th Nov go on sale? Does anyone know approximate dates please?

SGS85

Academy Player
When do England v New Zealand 19th Nov go on sale? Does anyone know approximate dates please?

I don't know what date they go on sale, but our rugby club sent out the Autumn International ticket application form to members yesterday, which is approx 4 months earlier than usual.

Thank you. Desperate for 3 tickets to surprise my Dad and Brother for 60th and 40th birthday present, respectively. Going to be very difficult to get and the touts will probably try and sell them for a grand a piece which is crazy money. Pr1cks! Will keep an eye out on the RFU website. Cheers.

Thank you. Desperate for 3 tickets to surprise my Dad and Brother for 60th and 40th birthday present, respectively. Going to be very difficult to get and the touts will probably try and sell them for a grand a piece which is crazy money. Pr1cks! Will keep an eye out on the RFU website. Cheers.
Your best bet is to join your local grass roots rugby club, which is how I've been able to order mine. Good luck and I hope you have a great day with your dad and brother.

I've just received my England v NZ tickets yesterday. I applied through my club and they were sent digitally.

I got mine for England vs south's Africa as well. I'm well excited as not been down to twickenham for a year or two!

Latest posts