• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

When release Rugby 2005 in your country?

I went into Game today and they have it wall to wall on all the shelves with a sticker on all the copies that says "Pre order now for 11-03-05 launch"( that included x-box and ps2)
I held it my hands for 5 minutes dreaming for next friday!
So you can now definately say its out this friday!!

here in the united states,s.c. that is it will be here march 9th.already pre ordered from eb games .39.95 cant wait to play it.

got this reply from an independent retailer in games

"i have heard release dates for the 8th and 11th and 17th....do you know if your definitely getting the game tomorrow yet??"

Hi, release date is tomorrow but my supplier does not have them in stock yet. As soon as they have them they are dispatched to me. Regards Anne

So thats that, if her supplier does not have them in stock yet then well, there is no chance we can get it earlier then the 10th, but i will e-mail again tomorrow to see if something miraculous happens.

Not only that but if the supplies does not have it in stock then more reason to believe it won't be here till next week.

I reckon u need to actually speak to someone which is what i did. They nice guy at EB tuggeranong (Canberra, Australia u know! the CAPITAL CITY!) said its out on thursday! pretty sweet!

i asked at EB at warringah mall (sydney) on the weekend and they said the 10th with 99% certainty

Originally posted by sizzler@Mar 7 2005, 06:59 PM
i asked at EB at warringah mall (sydney) on the weekend and they said the 10th with 99% certainty
Does this mean If I order it on the net......and pay p & p that I will have it in NZ before the 17th here?

Does someone know? or can find out?

Please!!!
<

Originally posted by sizzler@Mar 7 2005, 05:59 PM
the EB in pitt st mall said the same thing, but they said it hasn't been confirmed...

If you order online in S.A it will be here today - 7th of March.

But instores on the 9th.

CAN'T FREAKEN WAIT

CHEERS

RAY

EB here in perth told me 10th aswell and harvey norman told me they get it on 8th so i'll try them in tha morning ,but i bet there full of shite.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 4 2005, 06:39 PM
Pau, j'adore rugby.  C'est un sport magnificente.  J'aime le football americain, bien sur, mai, j'adore rugby come les autre americains qui sent intelligente.
Oui, il n'y a pas beaucoups d'americains ou j'habite qui aiment du rugby. zut alors, un jour ce serai plus populair.

Originally posted by TRUTH@Mar 7 2005, 08:55 PM
EB here in perth told me 10th aswell and harvey norman told me they get it on 8th so i'll try them in tha morning ,but i bet there full of shite.
IMO harvey norman are more reliable when it comes to release dates

EB - no matter where the shop is will all say the same thing as per EB HQ instructions.

EB - are 50% of the time wrong aswell

make ur own mind with those stats, but i reckon the 10th in australia is far fetched

i am speaking to suppliers today - suppliers, NOT retailers

if the suppliers dont get it today or tomorrow, u can forget about an aussie release b4 the weekend.

I'm not going to get it until it comes out at Dick Smith.. It's only $70, what a bargain!

Originally posted by ninjapirate+Mar 8 2005, 09:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ninjapirate @ Mar 8 2005, 09:35 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 4 2005, 06:39 PM
Pau, j'adore rugby.  C'est un sport magnificente.  J'aime le football americain, bien sur, mai, j'adore rugby come les autre americains qui sent intelligente.
Oui, il n'y a pas beaucoups d'americains ou j'habite qui aiment du rugby. zut alors, un jour ce serai plus populair. [/b]
My french ain't great but ill give it a go:
<

Yes, there aren't many americans where i live who like rugby. Damn, then one day it will be more popular?

hope i did ok!
<

to everyone in australia

as at now, no suppliers have received rugby 2005...none that i know of......................however they have received GT4, and has been dispatched to the retailers

its now the 9th @ 7:00am and if the suppliers dont get it today, u can forget the release being the 10th of march.

forget what EB tell ya - they are crap
<

contact suppliers, or EA HQ in australia for a better idea............today I am speaking to a chap from games wizards that went to a meeting at EA last night.

Think about it - GT4 is due for the 10th, and has already been thru the suppliers and in the post to the retailers..............if Rugby was meant to be on the same day, u'd think they be in the same parcel as GT4.........I hope i am wrong but the logic and maths dont add up for a rugby 2005 10th release in australia.

i'll gladly eat my words.

yeah I think aus and nz will have roughly the same release date which currently for nz is the 17th and barring a miracle I don't think that it will come any earlier

Latest posts