• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

When release Rugby 2005 in your country?

yeah the 17th is going to be the day

just spoke to this bloke from games wizards that went to an EA trade convention last week.

he started telling me he played it and get ready for the goods (i played a dumb fool and pretended i havent played it yet)...........he would not stop ranting and raving on how good this puppy is.

in the end he said the 17th next week

i went on to ask on GT4 and he said he has already sold out.
this means his batch for the 10th has come in, and rugby wasnt there, ie the 17th as stated by himself appears more accurate

EA have repeated the 2004 delays............oh wait no..........its always been the 17th in australia...........i have never seen the 10th advertised anywhere other than EB.......so in this case EB being in a near monopoly, have brainwashed everyone to think the 10th is the release date.

Never believe EB............u'll be shot down before u know it

its EA's fault we never got a worldwide release
but its EB's fault for anyone thinking EA have delayed the game.......it never got delayed, u just got fed EB BS

as i said Harvey Norman on a weekly basis to follow-up checks for release dates - they have always maintained the 17th.

To be fair the NZL games shops have always had the 17th March right from day one.........however it doesn't make up for the fact that we SHOULD have the game in our hot little hands NOW if other countries now have it.

Especially when we seem to get it at least a full week later.......
<

Originally posted by NZL fan@Mar 9 2005, 01:49 PM
To be fair the NZL games shops have always had the 17th March right from day one.........however it doesn't make up for the fact that we SHOULD have the game in our hot little hands NOW if other countries now have it.

Especially when we seem to get it at least a full week later.......
<
exaclty NZL MAN

the 17th is and always was the official date in australia/nz

the 10th was pulled from leftfield @ EB, coz they prolly got info via the web, that the UK/IRE and anyone else was getting it on the 10th

if i am retailer, i would NOT get info from the web and relay it to customers, especially when the info in question is for foreigners - UK/IRE release date.

just coz some review and Andrew Wilson said worldwide release, it doesnt mean u tell ur customers that, unless u have confirmation from ur nations distributing HQ's.

EB have done that, and we all got excited and in the end fooled.

We have been gipped, that we dont get it on equal basis.
But its EB's fault as to why we were expecting this now.

I just called 4 different retailers
EB said 10th still........they havent got it in, "but we are EXPECTING IT, but its NOT CONFIRMED".
Games Wizards said 17th
Harvey Norman said 17th
Gamesmen said 17th

Originally posted by maddog79@Mar 8 2005, 03:42 AM
My french ain't great but ill give it a go:
<

Yes, there aren't many americans where i live who like rugby. Damn, then one day it will be more popular?

hope i did ok!
<
Haha, nice job. I'm American, but I was just trying to show off some of my French skills.
<

(You did a good job)

Just spoken to Harvey Norman Woden (Canberra), they say game will be released on the 14th or 15th - they were able to confirm that it'll be released on one of these days, but not date.

i rang eb games in canberra and they said that it comes out tomorrow but they havent got it yet
<
then they said call in the morning so they can let me no. but we can kiss goodbye to the 10th as being the release date.

Eb lie! i usually add a week to whatever they say - and it usually works out about right!

Latest posts