• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

When you get it...

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Feb 4 2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah whatever knowsley!

League kits....pah!

Player Editor certainly. The sprint bar will be part of the player editor.

I also think that the forwards need to be slowed down a bit as they are a little too effective. Obviously not to the point of WCR, but just a little. It'll all be in the editor anyway.

I could do with someone letting me know of some players with enormous amounts of sprint stamina, and some people with barely none. I hope it isn't just related to the players' speed...
Well maybe some kit editing instructions then, so as many of us as possible can have a go at making some kits. The more having a go the more kits we will have
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 3 2006, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 3 2006, 11:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paddy
@Feb 3 2006, 09:18 PM
Can be done and will be done after i finish every every competition and classic matches
<

You don't have to if you don't like the game....

...Or are you just being a grumpy bum? Wanna hug?
<
[/b]
well, im trying to finish it b4 rugby 2006 come out
<

then this game will prolly go in the bin

Of course.

Just need some time to do it. I'm really, really busy at the moment, and, every time I start a game to test something I edit, I end up playing an entire match. Even with a 13ft tall G. Rowntree who could outrun sound.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Feb 4 2006, 12:56 AM
Of course.

Just need some time to do it. I'm really, really busy at the moment, and, every time I start a game to test something I edit, I end up playing an entire match. Even with a 13ft tall G. Rowntree who could outrun sound.
ROFL. Know what you mean m8, keep putting it on and saying just having the one quick game and end up having about 4 or 5
<

It's unfair of them to highlight "Play Again" like that at the end of the match......buggers.

13ft tall???

looking forward to this editor lol

can u edit the kicking stats? to me, it looks like everyone can kick the same distance

interesting stuff. this editor could save rc2006. the real test will be when ea06 comes out. so lads you have a few weeks still to get this game editied and huming along. lazy your efforts are much appreicated.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 01:10 AM
interesting stuff. this editor could save rc2006. the real test will be when ea06 comes out. so lads you have a few weeks still to get this game editied and huming along. lazy your efforts are much appreicated.
A few weeks? EA 06 is out in 7 days.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 01:10 AM
Why does RC need saving ? What on earth are you on about lad ?

ah dude for longevity purpoes sh perspective. if you have read the other threads you would know.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 08:20 AM
ah dude for longevity purpoes sh perspective. if you have read the other threads you would know.
I have read the other threads. I realise the editor will add to the longevity but I wouldnt call it saving RC06. Your implying that without the editor RC06 is flawed which isnt really the case. Some people probably wont bother editing players stats and will just play it as a game in its own right.

wrong completely. it was not saying the game was flawed but that is the way you think I think so you must be right.

yes they will play and get bored. editing adds longevity to the game and makes it more personal to the user. why do you los lover was able to play rugby 2005 still. because of editing. without editing people will move on very quickly I think.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 08:39 PM
wrong completely. it was not saying the game was flawed but that is the way you think I think so you must be right.

yes they will play and get bored. editing adds longevity to the game and makes it more personal to the user. why do you los lover was able to play rugby 2005 still. because of editing. without editing people will move on very quickly I think.
Ohhhhh whatever. ** MODS please feel free to delete my posts on this thread and any thread for that matter that directly relate to esoj and the matter of him not playin RC06. I guess its pretty unfair for others to have to read this drivel. **

Apologies to all.

Latest posts