• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where can I get Rugby 08?

D

DuncTheDoodle

I don't want to buy a disc, so where can I get a copy of Rugby 08, or even 06, as I'm not too bothered if it's slightly out-of-date. Any suggestions of downloads, as EA's store isn't letting me buy it.

was about to post exactly the same topic, as I've just found out my new laptop doesn't have a disc drive <_<
thanks andrews :D

edit: it's free? and does it def 100% work? will the updates and rosters and stuffthat're up on here def work with it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 16 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
was about to post exactly the same topic, as I've just found out my new laptop doesn't have a disc drive <_<

edit: it's free? and does it def 100% work? will the updates and rosters and stuffthat're up on here def work with it?[/b]

Yes it's free and full. Works fine with the updates. I have this and I work well

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 17 2009, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 16 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

edit: it's free? and does it def 100% work? will the updates and rosters and stuffthat're up on here def work with it?[/b]

Yes it's free and full. Works fine with the updates. I have this and I work well
[/b][/quote]

Ahh that's pretty awesome
You my friend are a legend :D def some plus reps heading you're way!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 17 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 17 2009, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 16 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Thanks man, any problems with this game :D let me know

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 17 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm just about to download it.

I've added one Rep already.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Dec 17 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 17 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm just about to download it.

I've added one Rep already.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks man

Only problem is rapidshare is being a *** and won't let me download the 3rd part without signing up <_< stupid thing. Says that there's no free user download slots left or something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 17 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Only problem is rapidshare is being a *** and won't let me download the 3rd part without signing up <_< stupid thing. Says that there's no free user download slots left or something.[/b]
You have a daily quota on it, I belive. I'm still downloading the first part. So if the limit is 3 a day and it's 16 parts, that's 5 days and then one extra thing. Merry Christmas!

Or maybe I just don't know what I'm on about. Try again soon, anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 17 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Only problem is rapidshare is being a *** and won't let me download the 3rd part without signing up <_< stupid thing. Says that there's no free user download slots left or something.[/b]

Yes, it sometimes happens, you have to prove in a while. I do not know why, but this happens at these times. Wait 5 minutes and try again, it works for me.
I know sometimes rapidshare sucks

Easiest thing to do is turn off your modem/router for 30 or more seconds turn it back on and it should open up another slot for you instantly. I use to use free rapidshare alot and this is how I got around it.

Twice I've had my download prematurely ended. Is there anyway to make the download faster or more reliable?

Ok I've downloaded all 16 parts. and just realised I have no idea what to do with them! Any tips? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok I've downloaded all 16 parts. and just realised I have no idea what to do with them! Any tips? :p[/b]

Well, now right click the first file .rar and choose extract here. This will extract all files in the folder where you are.
Extract the files and say me what type of file you have left now

hmm, tried extracting with the evaluation version of WinZip but that's confused me more... the files of the first one have been put in a new folder, but still dunno what to do with it
what did you do Andrews?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hmm, tried extracting with the evaluation version of WinZip but that's confused me more... the files of the first one have been put in a new folder, but still dunno what to do with it
what did you do Andrews?[/b]

You need WinRar, for me is the best program for extracting files. Now I upload WinRar for you to download

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what did you do Andrews?[/b]

You need WinRar, for me is the best program for extracting files. Now I upload WinRar for you to download

Latest posts