• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where can I get Rugby 08?

Right I extracted it with the evaluation version of WinZip and the file that's come out is a WinZip file called vty-esr8.iso

EDIT: Ah cheers Andrews, WinZip is bloody useless...

An .iso file is an image of a CD is it not? You'll probably need something like Magic ISO virtual (what I use) to mount it and then run it like a CD on a virtual drive I'd presume.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 19 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
An .iso file is an image of a CD is it not? You'll probably need something like Magic ISO virtual (what I use) to mount it and then run it like a CD on a virtual drive I'd presume.[/b]

Ah I dunno if winzip was right for it though, gonna try with WinRar first, will prob make a bit more sense with that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Right I extracted it with the evaluation version of WinZip and the file that's come out is a WinZip file called vty-esr8.iso

EDIT: Ah cheers Andrews, WinZip is bloody useless...[/b]

If the file is .iso you need this program to open the file

WinIso

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 19 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm, tried extracting with the evaluation version of WinZip but that's confused me more... the files of the first one have been put in a new folder, but still dunno what to do with it
what did you do Andrews?[/b]

You need WinRar, for me is the best program for extracting files. Now I upload WinRar for you to download

[/b][/quote]

right I've downloaded WinRar, done what you said to do and I've got a folder called ''ea.s.rgb8''
Inside it is a file called vty-esr8, which for soem reason is a WinZip file

EDIT: If I WinZip it, it comes up what I'm guessing is all the game files in a WinZip program window.

WinZip file?
Try opening the file .Iso you had stayed first with WinZip, opening with WinIso

right I think I've figured it out
here is a print screen of when I open it up:

the .iso that I was on about only pops up at the very top of the program,and I think all it means is the files in this folder is what's in the CD of Rugby 08.
rugby08.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

the .iso that I was on about only pops up at the very top of the program,and I think all it means is the files in this folder is what's in the CD of Rugby 08.
rugby08.jpg
[/b]

So, all those files are inside. iso file, no?
These files should have a file called setup, can you show me a print screen with all the files?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

rugby08.jpg
[/b]

Extract all the files that are within ea.s.rgb8, and open the AutoRun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 19 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rugby08.jpg
[/b]

So, all those files are inside. iso file, no?
These files should have a file called setup, can you show me a print screen with all the files?

[/b][/quote]

It's quite a few files :p so will be a lot of pront scfreens
what does the 'AutoRun' file do?
EDOT: I clicked it and it tells me to put the CD in.

The setup file install the game, but extract all the files in a new folder and choose AutoRun or setup. Have you a file called setup?

What file you clicked, I think you need the crack
Do not know why but I did not have all these problems

ahaa done it :D
finally extracted it :p the setup file going
but it's asking me for the code on the back of the manual, what do I put in?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but it's asking me for the code on the back of the manual, what do I put in?[/b]

Excellent job, try with this code 68FF-SVTM-CWAE-UULP-Q7KK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 19 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but it's asking me for the code on the back of the manual, what do I put in?[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Cheers for all the help man :D much appreciated
another plus rep heading your way B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Dec 19 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Cheers for all the help man :D much appreciated
another plus rep heading your way B)
[/b][/quote]

Thanks man :D
You can play it now?
Tell me if things go wrong

Blehh, yet another problem <_<
I click the shortcut and it says 'No CD/DVD-ROM drive found'

Latest posts