Where can I watch the rugby on TV in denmark?!

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Prestwick, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Hello all!

I'll be in Denmark on the 25th! The climax of the Autumn internationals! Disaster! :(

However, if anyone knows where I can watch rugby on the telly there or if there is somewhere where I can find out, that would be fantastic! :D

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I don't think you got much chance, I done a search on google & a guy from Denmark wants to watch rugby, he says he got Eurosport 1&2 but it doesn't show any rugby.

4. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I know. Usually Brits who go abroad go to places where they can pick up Sky Sports to watch the soccer or the rugby :(

Ah well, I'll have to wear my England jersey with pride and amble around like a fart in the thundercloud.

5. ASHman

ASHman Guest

whenever i go overseas and want to watch rugby/ cricket, the first thing i do is find the local rugby clubs/ cricket clubs depending on the season and ask them where i can watch it. they will be able to tell you and maybe you can hang out with some boys that understand the game.

ashman

6. i think TV5 is working in denmark but are they gona show rugby ? and its in french :)

7. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

Titus, they will show the tests played by France. They broadcasted live the last week-end test and will do the same for the next two.

Otherwise, I think that tou should look for an Irish or British pub. Usually this is where I go when I am abroad to watch Rugby and that no usual TV channels (TV5, BBC, Sky or Fox) are not available.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!