• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where can I watch the rugby on TV in denmark?!

P

Prestwick

Hello all!

I'll be in Denmark on the 25th! The climax of the Autumn internationals! Disaster! :(

However, if anyone knows where I can watch rugby on the telly there or if there is somewhere where I can find out, that would be fantastic! :D

I don't think you got much chance, I done a search on google & a guy from Denmark wants to watch rugby, he says he got Eurosport 1&2 but it doesn't show any rugby.

I know. Usually Brits who go abroad go to places where they can pick up Sky Sports to watch the soccer or the rugby :(

Ah well, I'll have to wear my England jersey with pride and amble around like a fart in the thundercloud.

I know. Usually Brits who go abroad go to places where they can pick up Sky Sports to watch the soccer or the rugby :(

Ah well, I'll have to wear my England jersey with pride and amble around like a fart in the thundercloud.
[/b]

whenever i go overseas and want to watch rugby/ cricket, the first thing i do is find the local rugby clubs/ cricket clubs depending on the season and ask them where i can watch it. they will be able to tell you and maybe you can hang out with some boys that understand the game.

ashman

i think TV5 is working in denmark but are they gona show rugby ? and its in french :)

i think TV5 is working in denmark but are they gona show rugby ? and its in french :)
[/b]

***us, they will show the tests played by France. They broadcasted live the last week-end test and will do the same for the next two.

Otherwise, I think that tou should look for an Irish or British pub. Usually this is where I go when I am abroad to watch Rugby and that no usual TV channels (TV5, BBC, Sky or Fox) are not available.

Latest posts