• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find Rugby 15

So.. RugbyFrench got his copy from espace games already, has anyone who ordered from the UK got a delivery reference number or anything yet? Also ordered from them, for ps4, other half is away on her hen do this coming weekend, would make my weekend if it arrives on or before friday!

Had nothing apart from an email which said they would be dispatched by the end of this week and delivered by the end of next week. That was on Wednesday and I didn't get anything saying about dispatch since then so I'm hoping they get dispatched Monday

I also ordered from them I'm abit skeptical about delivery this week would be awesome if it was though

If someone in France got it already they must have been shipped on Thursday at the latest. We could have it next week

If ours had been dispatched, wouldn't we have been sent tracking numbers and official confirmations by now? Maybe RugbyFrench can help out with his experience of this?

If ours had been dispatched, wouldn't we have been sent tracking numbers and official confirmations by now? Maybe RugbyFrench can help out with his experience of this?

I wouldn't expect one considering it's eBay

I wouldn't expect one considering it's eBay

It's weird because some of us have had emails from eBay saying the game was dispatched, that was on Tuesday. Maybe it really was dispatched then, but at the time we assumed if was an eBay thing

It's weird because some of us have had emails from eBay saying the game was dispatched, that was on Tuesday. Maybe it really was dispatched then, but at the time we assumed if was an eBay thing

I've had a couple of emails back and forth since I got the notification that it was dispatched, but it hadn't been.

In their last email they said..

'We are preparing the orders so you can send us a e-mail in a few days to know the parcel number.

Sincerely,
Games'

This was after ebay said it was dispatched.

I messaged them yesterday to see if they had the parcel number but they haven't replied yet.

I emailed them last Thursday asking had it been dispatched email I had back stated no because they was told they had to ship closer to release date

The above reply I got was Thursday and they said to message back in a few days. I'm guessing ship Monday/Tuesday.

New Zealand stores now have the release date as the 25th.

Yeap, Noel Leeming have it advertised in their latest mailer. $84.99. It also says 'releases 25th november'. Interesting it only has the PS4 and Xbox One versions advertised and no mention of other platforms. Hopefully that will mean ps3 will be a bit cheaper.

Quick tip guys - when contacting espace3games, use the 'contact this seller' button on eBay. I just sent them a message an hour ago and already have a reply.

In the message I asked for a tracking number. This is the reply I got. I think the translation is a bit shaky. Don't really get the 'letterexport' bit:

Hello,

on this shipment there is no tracking number for the shipment in the UK is made lettrexport.
Please understand that it is shipped.

Sincerely, Games

This is the email I had off them earlier today : There's no tracking number because the shipping is made by Postexport. But I can confirm that your order has been shipped already.

Sincerely,
Games

- espace3games

Hmm..I had this earlier today in reply to me asking for a parcel number:

Hi,

As soon as we have it, we can give it to you.

Sincerely,
Games

Maybe when different people reply to the emails they've got different info to share or something. Don't mind if we get the game this week though

Latest posts