• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Belfast, have also lived in Dublin, time now divided between Oxford where I study and Belfast.

Unfortunately I was born and raised in :wall: Auckland (God I wish It was :wah: Canterbury) my parents are Samoan and other various nationalities. I live in Sydney now and if you haven't already figured it out I Support NZ, Samoa & the Crusaders.
[/b]

and here I thought you'd be jumping on the Waratahs paddywagon.

Hiya, I was born and raised here in Welly, New Zealand. My parents immigrated to this beautiful country from Samoa and I'm very lucky to be living here...probably wouldn't be on a computer if my parents chose to lived in the islands :( But anyways I still support the Manu Samoa...and it's awesome to see islanders in the All Blacks too :cheers:

Unfortunately I was born and raised in :wall: Auckland (God I wish It was :wah: Canterbury) my parents are Samoan and other various nationalities. I live in Sydney now and if you haven't already figured it out I Support NZ, Samoa & the Crusaders.
[/b]
Keep riding that bandwagon Billy Boy - Don't see why you wish you were raised in Canterbury, its a cold shithole the size of East Auckland with the pollution of Hong Kong.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Keep riding that bandwagon Billy Boy - Don't see why you wish you were raised in Canterbury, its a cold shithole the size of East Auckland with the pollution of Hong Kong.
[/b][/quote]

Maybe he wanted to be raised there so he could justify supporting a better team than the Blues.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Oh and im not riding the bandwagon....I am the Wagon... BUDDY!! :p

Bro even Rotorua is better than Auckland, which explains why half of Auckland is in Australia. :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Maybe he wanted to be raised there so he could justify supporting a better team than the Blues.
[/b][/quote]

Why so many cheapshots :huh: ! When I was growing up, Auckland was the Allblacks :%#%#: , so I coped my fair share of crap about being CRUFC supporter in Auckland. So please save me the bandwagon.....so & so lecture. :rolleyes:

Why so many cheapshots :huh: ! When I was growing up, Auckland was the Allblacks :%#%#: , so I coped my fair share of crap about being CRUFC supporter in Auckland. So please save me the bandwagon.....so & so lecture. :rolleyes:
[/b]

If it's any consolation i was supporting your decision.

Suppose thats what happen when you grow up in Auckland during the period they won 63 straight Ranfurly Shields defenses.

And for saying Rotorua is better than Auckland... LOLZA. If it wasn't situated near some boiling mud it would probably be a couple of shacks and a gang war zone. And of course the majortiy of Kiwis in Australia are probably Aucklanders, someone has to run their businesses.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Well then Thanks Dude! :D

and Rips my family totally agree with your views, bunch of losers, BLOODY Aucklanders, you's make me sick walk & talk like your the capital of N.Z.

What does "LOLZA" mean?

I'm sure if I were still in school I'd know, but I'm absolutely clueless in regards to this annoying little "txt spk" language kids have.

What does "LOLZA" mean?

I'm sure if I were still in school I'd know, but I'm absolutely clueless in regards to this annoying little "txt spk" language kids have. [/b]

lol = laugh out loud.
The 'za' on the end is just a playful, but meaningless addage. for example: people sometimes say "wowza"..."lolza" is the same.

Therefore, just treat "lolza" as "lol". :D

<div class='quotemain'> What does "LOLZA" mean?

I'm sure if I were still in school I'd know, but I'm absolutely clueless in regards to this annoying little "txt spk" language kids have. [/b]

lol = laugh out loud.
The 'za' on the end is just a playful, but meaningless addage. for example: people sometimes say "wowza"..."lolza" is the same.

Therefore, just treat "lolza" as "lol". :D
[/b][/quote]

Or you would sometimes see:

LMAO = laugh my ass off

Or even:

LMBO = laugh my balls off...jokes :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Well then Thanks Dude! :D

and Rips my family totally agree with your views, bunch of losers, BLOODY Aucklanders, you's make me sick walk & talk like your the capital of N.Z.
[/b][/quote]

Well we are the capital in everything but name only, and the only reason the capital was moved to Wellington from Auckland in the 1860's was because of location.

<div class='quotemain'>
Fiji of course.
[/b]

Hee hee I saw the worst game of rugby I've ever witnessed in Lautoka. Some team called Betteri(?) got absolutely robbed by another team. It finished 5-0 after Betteri had spent the entire game on the opposition goal line. The Betteri fans (Ie their wives, kids and girlfriends) thought it was the funniest thing they've ever seen.

The second game that day was cancelled 'cause The Army XV didn't turn up.
[/b][/quote]
hahaha, that sounds real fobby.

i'm born in tonga, living in wellington for 21 years now.

Born:Rangiora, NZ (20mins north of CHCH)
Reside now: Invercargill, NZ. I chose to move here.

Have Swedish, English, Scotish and Irish Ancestry

Rangoon??? when did you leave Rangiora?

I was born and bread in Christchurch, NZ (Go the Crusaders tonight)
Went to Kaiapoi High for schooilng and CHCH polytech for after schooling :)

now live in crusty Wellington for work. Will be moving back home one day.

Lived there from Birth(1982 till 1993) Then In Methven from 1993- 2000, then Invercargill. Rangiora has changed heaps since I last lived there. Most of my relations live in the Area still.

Congrats on the Trfies you won this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts