• Lions series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby World cup

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Hong Kong seven's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the World Cup...followed closely by the Six Nations. While the HK Sevens is a fairly big event, it is significantly behind most XVs events.

World Cup followed by the Six Nations

Why only that 3 options???

Are people now just making polls for the sake of making polls since the switch to the new software?? Honestly, some of these threads are just clogging up the forum.

Are people now just making polls for the sake of making polls since the switch to the new software?? Honestly, some of these threads are just clogging up the forum.

Fair point. I'm guilty myself of having made a few, but I've tried to only do ones on topics of genuine interest... I think old dropkick here may have gotten a bit carried away with the new software lol

@Dropkick1 What's your opinion?

RWC clearly btw, the pinnacle of Rugby. 6N is fantastic, and a great tournament but nothing gets close to winning a WC. B

Fair point. I'm guilty myself of having made a few, but I've tried to only do ones on topics of genuine interest... I think old dropkick here may have gotten a bit carried away with the new software lol

I think this poster, while appearing quite excited about posing questions isn't actually contributing much more than questions and polls. But, he's not breaking rules and maybe they'll come out of their shell more and add more substance to the posts...

But I agree, it's clogging it up a little ;)

RWC by some distance.
Before Argentina was joined TRC (to eliminate bias) i was 10x more looking forward for the tri nations than the 6N.

Latest posts