Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futurama

• Family Guy

• Total voters
R

Rugby_Cymru

Ok, so the boys all in work are torn as to which is the best animation out of the 3 above.
Many people are arguing the Simpsons (obviously), a lot love Family Guy...but i'm on the Futurama boat.

I just wanted to see which ones people on here preferred.
So which one's the best in your eyes?

Same. The Simpsons gets a bit samey while Futurama still makes me laugh. Family Guy is really funny too, but some of the jokes can wear thin in one episode.

Exactly.
There's not one of those programmes that i dislike, but Futurama seems so clever to me, and it doesn't feel like it appealing to the lowest common denominator like the simpsons (even though it does).
There's just something about that programme that from epiode 1 in series 1 to the very last episode they made, everything was great. The show was also really emotional at times and it could be quite sad, but also very clever.
It's just great in my eyes.
Nobody else in my work sees that. :rolleyes:

I prefer the characters in Futurama. Homer is arguably the greatest comedy cartoon creation, and some of the minor characters consistently make you laugh, but those in Futurama are so diverse.

I also enjoy the scope a Sci-Fi setting lends to it.

Pre-2002 odd Simpsons > All Else.

But at the moment it's easily Family Guy > All who oppose it.

Yeah, but right now - to be quite frank - it's a Family Guy that's beocming far too random for it's own good against a lack lustre Simpsons series.

Only a Kiwi would say Family Guy is better than Futurama.

The Simpsons = Futurama > American Dad > Family Guy

[/b]

Family Guy is generally very poor. There's one funny character, otherwise it's an attempt to rip of those in The Simpsons.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Family Guy is generally very poor. There's one funny character, otherwise it's an attempt to rip of those in The Simpsons.
[/b][/quote]

Which one?

I think Family guy is excellent... some very clever stuff in there, and very well made. I don't know if it beats the Simpsons, but I don't know how any can not find it funny.... each to their own though!

Possibly the Peter = Homer in disguise angle, but I think Brian and Stewie are quite clever also...

family guy is a class show, but its gotten old for me, i still watch it but its not as good as it once was.. ill still end up buying the seasons

i have every futurama episode ever made on dvd and i always always watch them its just so hillarious.

its actually a very wity show with a lot of great moments, the stupid remarks by fry are just hillarious.. man i cant wait till the two movies and the new episodes come back on tv..

For me its;
Family Guy > Simpsons > Futurama

I'm not that keen on Futurama, Simpson is always great, but Family Guy wins hands down for me.

The Simpsons is the classic and orignal of those three cartoons but i think that Family Guy is better. The other day i was watching one of the new Simpsons episodes and it had a "flashback". Exactly like the ones on Family Guy. So i came to the conclusion that both of them are copying off each other.

But Family Guy gets my vote

Nothing touches the Simpsons for me, the best episodes of the Simpsons are streets ahead of the other 2 but it's because the other 2 haven't been around as long people don't find as many faults.

I may be the only one who thinks this, but Simpsons Series 1-5 are really bad to look back on and watch.
Family guy series 1&2 are amazing, 3&4 are quite good, 5 is not very good.
Futurama Series 1-5 - BRILLIANT.

Simpsons seems to be a bit too random for me these days though. The newer episodes are really bizarre to watch.

Family guy is brilliantly mocked ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzhLp09aoi4 ) and then summed up ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxfn7MljsE ) in a south park episode.

Stewie is hilarious. But all the other characters in Family Guy have been done better elsewhere.

That fat kid in it particularly annoys me.

Stewie is hilarious. But all the other characters in Family Guy have been done better elsewhere.

That fat kid in it particularly annoys me.
[/b]

Oh yea Chris is very very very very annoying, i think they should just get rid of him he says the stupidest **** that usually not funny.

Cubert in futurama is annoying but they actually made him to be that way

Futurama is the best for mine. There's not a bad character in that show and generally every episode is quality! True there are some simpsons and family guy moments that are hysterical, but I don't think either is as consistent as Futurama.

Latest posts