• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which team are you supporting other than your home nation?

I'd like to see Japan, Fiji and Scotland do well.

probaly ireland think they will nearly do as well as the lions p.s SA all the way:p

Mostly Wales.

Then Italy. Watching them beat France in the six nations and seeing Parisse and Mallet in tears after the game has to be one of the most moving experiences in rugby. It meant so much to them. :)

Soft spot for Australia too.

England, France, Scotland, Italy, Wales, and Ireland - So pretty much the northern hemisphere ;)

1) Pumas (Argentina ♥)
2) All Blacks
3) Other "Southern Hemisphere" Nations

Teasms I support.
1) Samoa
2) Tonga
3) Japan

4) Georgia
5) Fiji
6) Russian USA Romania and Namibia

As a South African we don't have many choices other than our home team based on historic occurances and wars and colonization as well as current tournaments and the dislike of certain players/teams.

So we'll cheer on our Afrikaans Neighbours the Namibians.

personally i'm Cheering for Namibia, USA (Todd Clever mostly), and France. but that's because I personally know Brian Liebenberg who used to play for them and also because they had a prop that has the same name as our current coach.

England. And Samoa. + I'll support any of the home nations if they play against anybody than England and maybe Samoa.

Scotland -but think that interest might finish in group stages! Has to be the All Blacks and Argentina

Wales. I sort of feel for them. There tendency to play well every second season, have disasterous world cups (most of the time). Our team tends to be about even with theirs most of the time also, so I always feel that's our benchmark in each Six Nations. How will we do against Wales this time round?

Also, they played how I wanted Ireland to play in their close defeat to South Africa.

So....GO WALES!!!!!!

All Blacks. I know a Kiwi would never support the Wallabies in any circumstance, but I personally love watching the ABs play anyone but us and always support them in those matches. If Australia get knocked out early I'll be backing the ABs all the way.

Scotland obviously, but after that I always follow Japan (for some reason)....

I only support 2 teams. Wales and anyone that England play.

Latest posts