• Classic 3 ( I think)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broadcast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ak47+Feb 13 2006, 09:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Feb 12 2006, 10:02 AM
Dam can`t believe this have you hecked this out Ak47.
here i come bokke, here i am

i havent played it yet, but like RC2006, and EA2005, no other view will even get a look in.........SIDE VIEW ONLY for me

The only issue had was not being able to gauge where the FB was when u made a break

But on widescreen mode this is nullified

I will vote sideview coz that’s where I am going to play it

All these classic view bugs/issues/thingies will not effect my experience at all

I have heard a few people say sideview is offguts, and down right killer awesome

You have it don’t ya bokke?

Coz I think this week its out in Australia…if not already……… [/b]
Nope not yet bud will be soon any time this week but I am away on business so will only be able to play next week :( I started a thread on great game moment s so post any good games Ak or the rest of the gang.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 12 2006, 11:06 PM
Don`t agree bud I have have never had a problem spotting gaps on side view. Each to there own.
think about it logically..in order 2 hit a gap in side view u have 2 catch the ball nd du a big swerve 2 beat the defender it looks gumby..if ur looking towards ur target AKA classic 2..you can just run it str8 with a slight angle. trust me i train 4 days a week..not that u need 2 to play rugby 2006 i just threw it in so i could be superior to u .. or try

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 13 2006, 08:10 PM
you can just run it str8 with a slight angle. trust me i train 4 days a week..not that u need 2 to play rugby 2006 i just threw it in so i could be superior to u .. or try
:huh: not sure what you on about there bud.

When on side view i don`t have to run side ways to open up a gap I have hit many a gap with a slightly angled run.

If you were talking about real rugby then oviously classic view would be the more logical choice.

I am not saying that side view is the best as this poll proves all have there own tastes.

I play Classic 3 where the view is locked behind your team. I enjoy this view because it gives the same direction of view your eyes would be looking in when on the pitch. It's also easier to spot gaps etc. However I am equally apt at playing side view. When I get bored with the game and it gets too easy I will switch to side or broadcast for a new challenge. With R05 I was completely against side view and only played on classics, but when after getting bored with the game I started playing on Side View and it was like a whole new game. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Latest posts