• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who are you picking for the Premiership winners

Who do you think will win the Premiership?

• Canterbury Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

• New Zealand Warriors

• Cronulla Sharks

• Parramatta Eels

• Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabitohs

• The Sydney Roosters

• St George Illawarra Dragons

• Brisbane Broncos

• Penrith Panthers

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Newcastle Knights

• Manly Seaeagles

• Melbourne Storm

• Total voters
I'll be supporting the raiders one hundred percent, but I think it'll be third time lucky for the cowboys.

I heard a rumour warriors are over by $1mill. if they are over by that much then they will surely lose comp points and start the season with neagtive points. warriors chances of winning the comp or even making the 8 could be gone.

brillient :) that will be awesome :) no point for warriors fans to even turn up to the games, will be an even disapointing croud than there was last year :)

go warriors...give them minus 180 points and they will still be number 1

go warriors!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 15 2006, 06:47 PM
As long as the Broncos have had a good chance at winning the premiership, I will continue to pick them. They've defiantely been the most consistent NRL side of the last decade, hopefully that will pay off this year and they'll come out with the ***le. If not, the Dragons will do it.
yeah just a pity they cant win at the end of the season.

Originally posted by cowboysfan000+Mar 7 2006, 10:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 15 2006, 06:47 PM
As long as the Broncos have had a good chance at winning the premiership, I will continue to pick them. They've defiantely been the most consistent NRL side of the last decade, hopefully that will pay off this year and they'll come out with the ***le. If not, the Dragons will do it.
yeah just a pity they cant win at the end of the season. [/b]
And how many grand finals have you won in the last.. ever?

http://thursday986441.tripod.com/sitebuild.../hill_billy.jpg

warriorz are gonna win!!!!

i like how i was the only one here(and i shud say in the world too) who backed the kiwis to win the trinations

this is a better tournament tho and teams are better here..coz quite frankly international needed a boost and us kiwis gave that shitty test series cpr...coz now the aussies are ****** off and gb are coming down under and all wonderful things are gonna happen in test level..

back to the nrl..this will be harder but its a longer tournament and there are more times to recover from bad losses so..im backing the warriors not 2 win the prems but to be in that top 8....seriously i believe they can

if they stay away from the media spotlight and just continue to play and enjoy league then they shall do very well...i mean the best games they play is when they play razzle dazzle and thats when they are on there happy mood so we need more of that like in 2002 and 2003...

GO WARRIORZ....

AN ST HELENZ..SUPER LEAGUE SUX NOW..THE REAL LEAGUE BEGINS THIS WEEKEND

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 7 2006, 11:38 PM-->
Originally posted by cowboysfan000@Mar 7 2006, 10:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally

http://thursday986441.tripod.com/sitebuild.../hill_billy.jpg [/b]
i didnt mean what i said to insult.its just that brisbane start well at the start of the season through to the middle and they just lose it at the end.
no disrespect

hahahaha dont worry..wallys just abit touchy when it comes to his queenslanderz losing

i mean as of late they have been doing that...losing..losing state rivalrys,losing in rugby an leagu..just losing

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 7 2006, 02:56 PM

Super League > You

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 8 2006, 03:46 PM
hahahaha dont worry..wallys just abit touchy when it comes to his queenslanderz losing

i mean as of late they have been doing that...losing..losing state rivalrys,losing in rugby an leagu..just losing
yeah fair enough. the only losses im truly disappointed in are floggings like 50-6 by wests tigers.
i felt insulted as a cowboy fan.
i see where hes coming from.
same with queensland losing state of origin.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 8 2006, 10:42 AM-->
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Mar 8 2006, 08:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Mar 7 2006, 02:56 PM

NRL > Super League > You
:rolleyes: ....

you forgot sumthing [/b]
Bad move Chiro.

I will halve your........ :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#:

GO WARRIORZ

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 7 2006, 11:38 PM-->
Originally posted by cowboysfan000@Mar 7 2006, 10:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally

http://thursday986441.tripod.com/sitebuild.../hill_billy.jpg [/b]
and in 2004 paul simpkins shockingly cost cowboys the 2004 final with bad decisions.
so we may well have won a premiership or at least had a second grand final had it not been for simpkins.
and all my mates know about that game against roosters and cowboys were screwed by simpkins

Latest posts