Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neath/Swansea Ospreys

• Ulster

• Total voters
E

edinburgh_gunner

So, as the new season is just days away, who do you think will win the Magners League?

That's their full ***le, even though they just get called 'Ospreys'.

I voted for Ulster (& I'm Welsh) with Ospreys finishing the best welsh team (top 4 with a bit of luck)

wrong gunners, you are wrong, they chnaged it two years ago. to just the ospreys. dont tlk about things you know nothing about

Calm down ye silly fud! As far as I knew they were still officially called Neath/Swansea Ospreys.

well thats wrong i can assure you of that. they were called that, but changed it for last season to just the ospreys.

the wru eventually want the place names dropped out of all the regions so itd be

the scarlets
the dragons
the blues
the ospreys

Yeah I noticed in the radio ads for the league that they were calling Leinster the Lions again, thought that was dropped long ago.

Just looking at the table and was wondering whether the 4 points for a free weekend had been scrapped? Didn't hear anything about it but the table is the same as on the official celtic league site.

made no sense in the first place though, I mean every team would gain 4 points so why not have every team get nothing?

Latest posts