• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

who has the best trailer

whos is the best ?

• Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 190 95.0%
  • RWC 2011

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
i dont get it people moan and groan for 4 years for a new rugby game! finally we get 2 but now people all bash one of the games, i personally think RWC 2011 will be an awsome game we havent even seen the new features but it sounds really cool hell they had me when they announced the game, and RC's trailer was kinda boring! but rwc 2011 showed us some gameplay and the speed of the game looks awsome, is it safe to assume that japan and, argentina is licenced as far as i could see but thanks HB and 505 games for making a rugby game and sidhe! remember guys they dont owe us anything we should be happy with what we get!

i dont get it people moan and groan for 4 years for a new rugby game! finally we get 2 but now people all bash one of the games, i personally think RWC 2011 will be an awsome game we havent even seen the new features but it sounds really cool hell they had me when they announced the game, and RC's trailer was kinda boring! but rwc 2011 showed us some gameplay and the speed of the game looks awsome, is it safe to assume that japan and, argentina is licenced as far as i could see but thanks HB and 505 games for making a rugby game and sidhe! remember guys they dont owe us anything we should be happy with what we get!

Can one of the forum mods help us out? The gameplay looked fast but not life like.Has H.B gone for a arcade feel or simulated feel?

To be completely honest the RC trailer was good, but it didn't blow me away. But the RWC 2011 trailer was pretty average :( Every time i see more of RWC 2011 i just can't get Rugby 06 out of my head... Ah well. Looking forward to getting my RWC 2011 demo so i can see if the gameplay is what HB have promised...

To be honest dude i would rather just play rugby08 on ps2 than bother with half assed versions of rugby ***les in any next gen system. As it is still a reasonably fun (but still not without its flaws) game even in todays standards. Hope this game does at least play well because it sure doesnt have alot else going for it (graphics, customization, roster, etc etc)

Latest posts