Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, or Dont know how

• Not getting on PC

• Total voters
W

woosaah

So, you getting Rugby 08? You going to mod it? Let us know.

Would be good to see more people involved this time that just the norm. More the Merrier :D

i`ll have ago at the League`s kits. Hopefully it will be alot easier to mod

Jeff

oh ye can't wait for this game. A bit gutted that there's no 360 version (Confirmed anyway). Guess i'm gonna have to settle for the ps2, give it one last reunion till nxt year. Must say though. Rugby 06 runs so much smoother on xbox than it does on ps2, which is why i bought the xbox version, so i'm gutted that i'll have to settle for ps2. was really wishing on 360 version. But i have heared that there is one at the end of the year, but also heared that there was gonna be a demo of rugby 08 on marketplace in a few weeks, so anythings possible. oh well just glad that there is one coming! :bana:

With the "Are You modding it?" question, there should be a straight "No" answer because some people may know how to do it, but don't want to.

I love doing new teams for the X-Box. I'm currently doing a few classic players.

I've started with: Grant Fox, David Campese and Andrew Mehrtens, who just happens to not be in the game due to an awful season for Harlequins.

What I desperately need are some suggestions as to which players in Rugby '06 have the closest faces to the players I mentioned. I don't want to use the standard custom heads. They are as crap as can be in most situations.

I thought the scottish halfback for glasgow could have a decent face for Campese. Maybe. On Campo's 6 foot frame it may just cut the mustard. Let me know your thoughts people.

Rep points for best suggestions!

Yeah, yeah. I was just trying to get more exposure for my question. Aren't I allowed the odd stray post? ;)

Of course I will get it. What a silly question haha! I have to find out quickly all the ways on how to bend the rules of a new rugby programme.

Even though the frame rate is crap on the PS2 it should still be better than '06 due to the fact we may have total CONTROL with the rucks. Also if it comes out on xbox then PS2 is a good way to get to know the game so we can hit the ground running with the superior xbox....or maybe they will simply go for the 360???? Who knows? Better to be safe than to be sorry.

Lucky my mate still has his PS2 :)

Of course I will get it. What a silly question haha! I have to find out quickly all the ways on how to bend the rules of a new rugby programme.

Even though the frame rate is crap on the PS2 it should still be better than '06 due to the fact we may have total CONTROL with the rucks. Also if it comes out on xbox then PS2 is a good way to get to know the game so we can hit the ground running with the superior xbox....or maybe they will simply go for the 360???? Who knows? Better to be safe than to be sorry.

Lucky my mate still has his PS2 :) B)
[/b]
it is a silly question especially on a rugbysite but i'll answer it anyway... HELL YESS i'm getting it.

HB are a bunch of dodgy canadians. How pathetic that there is no 360 release- If they do end up releasing it, it will just be a port of the PS2 version. arrrrgh

IF (and at this stage that's a big one at the moment) I get it it won't be until after August as I am not going to be able to spend a second playing games between July and Aug. Should give me enough time to read what the general consensus is and help me make up my mind.

I'm undecided. If there was any way we could mod AI to be solid then it'd be a definite yes, but this is pretty unlikely. Most of r06 was fine, it's just that the AI was unbelievably bad. I can't believe that the developers/publishers would be so slack to leave this "bug" in for 3 games. Sounds like that problem is still there so I dunno.

i have no doubt EA are releasing this 06 patch (named as 08) simply to cash in on the WC, as such i shall be acquiring the game, but i will definetely not be paying for it lol

Latest posts