• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is the Champ?

Between Feicarsinn and Lucky Number 7, who is the champ?

• Feicarsinn is clearly the champ.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lucky Number 7 is the champ. Lol, joking, Feicarsinn obviously.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Nasa have been studying the properties of my hair. They want a material that is not only durable, but sexy as ****.

So you're essentially a lab rat...Ok there champ..

I gave them a single hair. When you're as famous as I am you get all kinds of weird requests. You just got to roll with it and treat it like an autograph. For example, there's this complete not-champ down in Wexford who's absolutely desperate for me to hang out with him. I just put up with it, like a champ.

I gave them a single hair. When you're as famous as I am you get all kinds of weird requests. You just got to roll with it and treat it like an autograph. For example, there's this complete not-champ down in Wexford who's absolutely desperate for me to hang out with him. I just put up with it, like a champ.
Oh you mean the champ? The same champ who rather than leave you to get bullied , beaten and probably raped in the RDS went up to look after you after consuming a bottle of Jameson.

Yeah I'm the champ

Oh you mean the champ? The same champ who rather than leave you to get bullied , beaten and probably raped in the RDS went up to look after you after consuming a bottle of Jameson.

Yeah I'm the champ

Mate, I threw you a bone (in a completely non sexual manner). I've heard from reliable sources that you had the bottle of whiskey to calm your nerves before meeting your hero. Me. I am your hero. Because I am the champ.

Mate, I threw you a bone (in a completely non sexual manner). I've heard from reliable sources that you had the bottle of whiskey to calm your nerves before meeting your hero. Me. I am your hero. Because I am the champ.
I believe I have video footage of you giving Leo Cullen a verbal blow job...

The champ worships SoB

I believe I have video footage of you giving Leo Cullen a verbal blow job...

The champ worships SoB

The champ worships no one. He respects men of might, like Leo the Lion. There is no worship, I'm not going to go round acting like osullimi every time I see a rugby player I'm fond of.

The champ worships no one. He respects men of might, like Leo the Lion. There is no worship, I'm not going to go round acting like osullimi every time I see a rugby player I'm fond of.

Well from what I saw you had a raging hard on for him , akin to the welsh fool cyril for Gav..

Thinking he could come here and usurp the one true champ (me)

Who does he think he is , he's not even Irish.

Thinking he could come here and usurp the one true champ (Feicarsinn the wise)

Who does he think he is , he's not even Irish.

True enough. He doesn't even play proper rugby, just soft northerner fake rugby.

Latest posts