• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is the Champ?

Between Feicarsinn and Lucky Number 7, who is the champ?

• Feicarsinn is clearly the champ.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lucky Number 7 is the champ. Lol, joking, Feicarsinn obviously.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
The champ worships no one. He respects men of might, like Leo the Lion. There is no worship, I'm not going to go round acting like osullimi every time I see a rugby player I'm fond of.

His Edness will be distressed to see this, I willl try to qualm his smiting of you with a desperate and pathetic plea.

His Edness will be distressed to see this, I willl try to qualm his smiting of you with a desperate and pathetic plea.

At least you admit that I am the champ. Myself and Ed are on good terms. We're mates, equals if you will. He has me at the financial analysis, but I pass off my left hand side better.

I'm pleased with this vote...regardless of how the not champ attempted to phrase it it is clear that the people have spoken

Just to take it back two pages, I'll have you know I'm a Union player now!

Basically the new Jason Robinson.
Tell a friend.

well since there are only 2 choices here, there was only one clear winner IMO, but since his signature changed to something that I love, and then turned out to be a call out for a guy, along with that fagboy as his avatar, he has come to the point where i cannot vote for him, therefore, I'll have to call it a draw...

P.S. I'll never vote for LN7... he's too ugly!

Oh man, this is too hard. It's like parents getting a divorse and asking their kid who they love more.

well since there are only 2 choices here, there was only one clear winner IMO, but since his signature changed to something that I love, and then turned out to be a call out for a guy, along with that fagboy as his avatar, he has come to the point where i cannot vote for him, therefore, I'll have to call it a draw...

Too ****ing sexy more like...

LN7 is the champ only if he he acknowledges me as his mentor.

Zack Morris is a ****ing legend.

Latest posts