centres: mortlock, o'driscoll
wings: rokocoko, habana
fullback: montgomery

Collins is the best in the world but here's my rundown for the sake of it:

best props : Heyman
best hooker : Mealamu
best lock : Matfield
best flankers : McCaw
best no8 : Collins (just 'cos McCaw is a flanker, Jerry is an awesome 8)
best scrumhalf : Du Preez
best flyhalf : Carter
best centres : McAlister
best wingers : Habana/Rokocoko (so tight)
best fullback : Latham

who is the international best ever player?
[/b]
The best international player ever is Jonah Lomu because he single-handly brought rugby in professonalism and his play was both exciting and unbelievable. Kids ask of him everyday because he is the best player ever

Collins is the best in the world but here's my rundown for the sake of it:

best hooker : Mealamu
best lock : Matfield
best flankers : McCaw
best no8 : Collins (just 'cos McCaw is a flanker, Jerry is an awesome 8)
best wingers : Habana/Rokocoko (so tight)
[/b]
You are clearly southern hemisphere biased. Collins is good but no way as good Pierre Spies(I know he is southern hemisphere) but still. Shane williams winger ??? chavanga winger ???? scrumhalf eoin reddan(wasps)

best hooker : Oliver/Smit
best lock : Matfield/Pelous
best flankers : Burger/Betsen/M Jones
best no8 : Chabal
best wingers : Habana

I'd pick Howlett over Sivi because his defence is better sometimes Sivi gets a bit lazy.

I hate Luke McAlistar & Dan Carter cause they're both gay with eachother lol nah I'm just jealous.

For my centre's I'd have O'Driscoll & Mortlock both lethal attackers and defensively.

Flanks I'd have McCaw and Burger but they'd end up fighting with eachother so I'd put Collins at 8 just to keep things calm.

Props would have to be Hayman Sheridan both very powerful mean and are very much the anchors for their teams.

Piri Weepu for Halfback because All Blacks can kiss my ass for not taking him to the world cup now that they lost now they kinda know how he must of felt ********.

Victor Matfield & Ali Williams for my locks Matfield no reason hes just the best but with Ali Williams I picked him because him for in the World cup was really good he showed the basics of what a lock can do but also added a lil bit more in his running game and defensively.

Fullback I dunno aye because no one really stands out for me but if it was based on the world cup I'd have to say Jason Robinson who played his guts out against the springboks even thou his side still lost 36-0 he for me was still player of the match without a doubt. Right throughout the whole tournament he was class so he'd be my best fullback.

All-time best-ever rugby player? Completely impossible to say. Let`s just take a quick look at scrumhalf, for instance: Joost v.d. Westhuizen is the leading try-scoring scrumhalf of all time in test rugby. Does this make him a better scrumhalf than Gareth Edwards was? Or better than the most-capped test player of all time, George Gregan? Or better than Danie Craven, the man who gave the world the dive-pass and the 3-4-1 scrum formation, a good 70 years before?

Or how do you compare a John Eales, Martin Johnson, W-J McBride, Colin Meads and Frik Du Preez as second rowers?

Based on 2007 form though, at all levels and not just the RWC, this will be my picks: 15- J-M Hernandez, 14- Sivivatu, 13- Mortlock, 12- Giteau/F.Contepomi, 11- Habana, 10- Carter, 9- Du Preez, 8- Leamy, 7(openside)- McCaw, 6 (blindside)- J.Smith, 5- Matfield, 4- Pelous/Grewcock, 3- Hayman, 2- Smit, 1- Sheridan.

All-time best-ever rugby player? Completely impossible to say. Let`s just take a quick look at scrumhalf, for instance: Joost v.d. Westhuizen is the leading try-scoring scrumhalf of all time in test rugby. Does this make him a better scrumhalf than Gareth Edwards was? Or better than the most-capped test player of all time, George Gregan? Or better than Danie Craven, the man who gave the world the dive-pass and the 3-4-1 scrum formation, a good 70 years before?

Or how do you compare a John Eales, Martin Johnson, W-J McBride, Colin Meads and Frik Du Preez as second rowers?

Based on 2007 form though, at all levels and not just the RWC, this will be my picks: 15- J-M Hernandez, 14- Sivivatu, 13- Mortlock, 12- Giteau/F.Contepomi, 11- Habana, 10- Carter, 9- Du Preez, 8- Leamy, 7(openside)- McCaw, 6 (blindside)- J.Smith, 5- Matfield, 4- Pelous/Grewcock, 3- Hayman, 2- Smit, 1- Sheridan.
[/b]

Your far to modest mate, i would have quite a few more Bok players than that in there. Good to see you arent blinded with bias :cheers:

best props : vickery
best hooker : Ibanez
best lock in the world : Matfield
best flankers : Mc Caw Dusautoir
best no8 : Burger
best scrumhalf : keleher Pichot
best flyhalf : Wilkinson Hernandew
best centres : Jauzion O'driscoll
best wingers : Habana Clerc
best fullback : Poitrenaud

Latest posts