• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

joe "the rocket" rokocoko

and some girl whos name i don't know, unfortunately...but she was fine :D

Gotta be Jerry Collins, the stupidist character of all NZ rugby history, what a joy he was to watch.

My favourite is Ma'a Nonu cos hes so power full and when he gets the ball and runs, he always breaks at least one tackle and takes many people to get him down, hes also quite fast for his size

Christophe Lamaison, with the 1999 victory against the Blacks, one of the greatest match I've ever seen...
Chris Paterson with his regularity, with him goalkicking seems to be so easy
Sebastien Chabal and his wild strenght

Mine is pretty obvious.... Olly Barkley.... love those skilled 12's. I admit he's not the best player in the world, but he is my favourite. Running a close 2nd is Stephen Jones, because as a fellow physically limited 10, I appreciate what he has accomplished in a country that seems to always hate the person wearing the #10 jersey if they aren't in the mold of Barry John or Phil Bennett. Jones is one of the best readers of the game in the world, a great tactical kicker, an accurate place kicker, a reliable defender, and a vastly underrated attacker.

Past : forward - Zinzane Brooke
back -Jonah Lomu

Present : forward - Ritchie Mccaw
back - Malili Muliaina

Future : forward - John Afoa
back - Sean Maitland

1 Georgian Lelos whole national team

georgia_world_cup_celebrations_629310.jpg

2 Tana Umaga

tana_umaga_1024.jpg

3 Bryan Habana

bryan_habana(5).jpg

4 Joe Rokocoko

joe_rokocoko(2).jpg

Shane Williams :D Has been since I was about 7 :p

_44217695_shane_williams3_huw300.jpg

He's a legend. 'Nuff said.

Jame Roberts, Tom James and Martyn Williams are all also up there on my list.

Shane Williams YES!!!!
Sure Sure my friend you're right he is living legend
And I was waiting for the appearance of his glorious name in this thread ever since I have joined it.

shane_williams_190526.jpg

I'm just doing a team because it's easier and I am very bored.
Something like Woodcock (Tom Smith), Tincu (Wood/Bulloch), Vickery, A. Williams, S. Murray, White/Moody (Hill), McCaw, Taylor/Parisse for the forwards.
Cusiter/Railuni, Larkham, Sean Lamont, Jauzion/JDV (Greenwood), Tait, Rougerie, Hernandez for the backs

Latest posts