• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favourite to win the 100m men

S

steynboi

I think Asafa Powell will beat Boult and Gay to win it. I think at least the winner will be charged with using roids lol

But what are your thoughts

I think if Powell ever actually tried to run as fast as he can he would break 5 seconds. :p

Powell will choke like he has previously so it's between Bolt and Gay for me with Bolt the favourite given that Gay is not quite 100% fit at the moment.

I reckon Gay will win it. Bolt might not even run the 100m..

anyway, Gay's run 9.77 this year and also a wind assisted 9.68. He's proven he can win when the pressure's on. Bolt for me is too dubious and Powell is certainly the 3rd of the 3 at the moment.

In terms of the 4x100 GB defending their ***le will be a joke. Assuming no one drops the baton, I predict Jamaica > USA > Trinidad.

---------------------------------

As for British sprinting, Craig Pickering is a waste of space. Why does he get so much media attention when he's ****??!!! His PB is 10.14, he'll never get anywhere near a sub 10 time (which separates the wheat from the chaff), why do we keep picking him?

I'm tipping Simeon Williamson to go sub 10 very soon, I rate him very highly.. Tyrone Edgar is capable of running quickly; the next spot in the squad should surely go to Harry Aikines-Aryeety who at least has a huge amount of talent and potential and could be a future star...

anyway if anyone British gets to the final that would be a big surprise.

Latest posts