• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who needs Habana or JP Pietersen

<div class='quotemain'> Yea this was a superb try, electric pace off the mark and a great finish. He also has by far the best try scoring ratio in international rugby, with 6 tries in one game :bravo: [/b]

Geez you Stormers like to glorify the guys in your team. Put him up against real opposition not Uruguay. Players with a good score ratio are Habana, Lomu, Howlett, Cullen and Joe Roff in the S12.
[/b][/quote]

It was tongue in cheek, even i could have scored half of those tries.

With all the SH guys flying into this topic, I think I (the humble NH guy :p ) should get out before I can!

@Bull, yes, actually someone did say he should be picked over Habana and JP Pietersen, that was me in the OP, though it was kind of a hyperbole.

I maintain, if he can keep his performance up to this level, he is in over Pietersen for me. If he can't, he shouldn't be picked. Fingers crossed, eh?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Yea this was a superb try, electric pace off the mark and a great finish. He also has by far the best try scoring ratio in international rugby, with 6 tries in one game :bravo: [/b]

Geez you Stormers like to glorify the guys in your team. Put him up against real opposition not Uruguay. Players with a good score ratio are Habana, Lomu, Howlett, Cullen and Joe Roff in the S12.
[/b][/quote]

It was tongue in cheek, even i could have scored half of those tries.
[/b][/quote]
Aaah I love it when the Bulls and Stormers supporters get in each others hair :)

Just like the good old days

Keep it up! :p

[/b][/quote]

Yeah!!!!!

Lomu didn't really have a good ratio did he? 30 something tries in 60 something tests? Its pretty good considering still

Great to see Habana back to form today, i was on my feet celebrating when he burned Evans who is very quick.

Shouldn't Habana burning people be the norm, not a cause for celebration?
[/b]

It was such an awesome try though, he took a diving slip's catch, ran 50 metres arounf half the blues then set up the no.2 for a run in

How is JP Pieterson playing? haven't really heard much about him this year?
[/b]
From top scorer last year in the S14, to not scoring in the comp yet this year.

He was average last night.

Fanally!!! All you bums have started listening!!! :)

I have been saying it forever now, but everyone says he sucks, and is not the fastest. Guess one game did a lot! He is lightning, and will become a fantastic player. . .
[/b]

THx Habana is the best winger in South Africa

Shouldn't Habana burning people be the norm, not a cause for celebration?
[/b]

He's been injured alot but the Blues normally have a very good defense which makes the run all the more incredible.

Habana seems to injure himself cause he always has to do a glory dive over the try line, he can't just dot it down like a normal person, yeah sure if it's the winning try in the dieing minutes then go for it, else save the dislocated shoulder for a final..

yeah, chavhanga is really quick and has all the attributes to make him a world class wing and could even surpass bryan habana... BUT his major problem is that he is extremely injury prone. as proven in this years super 14. chavhanga is one the most dangerous players with devastating pace, unfortunately he picked up yet another hammy strain and is out for the remainder of the super 14. if only he could go without injury :(