• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who SHOULD you support?

That's alright, it puts the Saints as my closest team.

Hardly supprising as I live barely 60 seconds walk away from Franklins Gardens.

Haha!
Wow, allegedly i should be a Bristol fan.
Unless i'm watching league and i should be a London Bronco's fan (well done on keeping up to date on RL, idiots.)

I gather they don't want you to support any welsh teams then.

Notice how Bristol are known as the Bristol Shogans... they haven't been know as that in YEARS!!!

All the Northampton teams for me based on where I live. Which is hardly suprising. I mean the cricket ground in only a 15-20 walk.

Going by roughly where I was born though, my football team of choice should be Crystal Palace, Surrey for cricket, and London Wasps (when they were actually in London) would be my rugby team. Urgh.

lovely it gave me bristol :D
and i should be a london broncos fan as thats closest at 102.97 miles away

Ironically, from where I live, Saracens is only 100 meters closer to me than Wasps!

Craaaazy!

apparently my local team is Newcastle! (i live North of Glasgow)

having said that, the jags are my second closest football team, and we groundshare with them now.

Ironically, from where I live, Saracens is only 100 meters closer to me than Wasps!

Craaaazy! [/b]

Just think, you were 100 metres away from being a twat who supports the wasps.
Luckily you live where you do and at least you don't have to worry about supporting the Wasps.
:D

<div class='quotemain'> Ironically, from where I live, Saracens is only 100 meters closer to me than Wasps!

Craaaazy! [/b]

Just think, you were 100 metres away from being a twat who supports the wasps.
Luckily you live where you do and at least you don't have to worry about supporting the Wasps.
:D
[/b][/quote]

Trouble is he's instead the twat who supports Saracens!!! :p

*Awaits manditory Northampton ****-taking responce*

*responds in kind, offering all kinds of barbed and intelligent digs at Mite for being a Northampton fan*

I should be a Sarries fan. Then a Wasps fan. Then an Exiles fan. I hate all of those teams. Passionately.

EDIT: then again I've spent the best part of the last 6 years in Oxford rather than home which is closer to Saints :p

I should be a Sale fan then Worcester, Northampton, Leicester, Gloucester...

In fact this is more a list of the clubs I hate in ascending order.

As for football - Wolverhampton Wanderers - not a chance. You won't see me wearing that rust-coloured jersey.

Wasps and Quins for me, though personally i am a Quins fan anyway. I have Tigers on my profile because i support the team with the most highest number of samoans.. well until 3 of them left.. ;)

It's a bit messed up seeing as it has Ulster as just 9 miles from Liverpool...It must use a route finder and go on car milage (Ie discounting the ferry miles).

No 'loo either.

Latest posts