• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

who thinks ireland can win it all

anyone. I would really like to put some money on this. anyone know the odds?
[/b]

HAHAHAHA Big E ask your mom nicely to burn all your weed!!!!!! :huh:

Bring it on!

All RWC winners have set backs - that's the way cup rugby goes.

Maybe ... 20-1?

Bring it on!

Maybe ... 20-1?
[/b]

20-1 would have been reasonable before watching their performance vs Namibia. 50-1 I'd wager now

<div class='quotemain'>
Bring it on!

Maybe ... 20-1?
[/b]

20-1 would have been reasonable before watching their performance vs Namibia. 50-1 I'd wager now [/b][/quote]

On paper they could be 15-1

Given recent performances 30-1 is reasonable

The Irish don't have the disipline to dominate the world in anything. But at least their will be 15 sober Irishmen for 80 minutes which is progress I suppose.

The Irish don't have the disipline to dominate the world in anything. But at least their will be 15 sober Irishmen for 80 minutes which is progress I suppose. [/b]

That's bit harsh mate. Still I'm sure people all over the emerald isle enjoyed England's barnstorming display against the Saffas.

Ireland need to improve a lot on the performance against Namibia to get anything from this world cup I am waiting to see the france vs Ireland match that is one the ages it is gunna be awesome because France should be a whole hell of a lot better

After their clueless & ugly win over minnow Georgia, I think Ireland is heading home after the pool games.

Save your money and bet on somebody else....or buy beers.

For the love of god can a moderator lock this post. Its just another trolling topic. The guy who posted it isnt in the slightest bit interested in a response. I presume he's just clocking up his 10 posts to get into the EA section.

For the record. No one on the planet really expects Ireland to qualify from the group, let alone win the cup.

For the record. No one on the planet really expects Ireland to qualify from the group, let alone win the cup.
[/b]

hahaha...good one.

But I remember the countless threads, posts, & media reports suggesting otherwise.

flukish wins, no. We may have played poorly in both games but there was never a stage in the Namibian match where they threatened to win the game and as so many people bandy about, defence wins matches which was certainly the case against Georgia. They may have been scrappy but flukish they were not.

as for going down hill I don't think it is possible for this team to sink to any lower depths than they already have.

People say that Ireland are chokers but when it comes to crunch games in the RWC the French have a stronger grip on that mantle than Ireland. Not saying they will on Friday it should be a bp victory for Les Bleus and our chances will be well and truly done but the doubt remains.

But I remember the countless threads, posts, & media reports suggesting otherwise.[/b]
Of course, sure what fan wouldnt talk up their chances pre-tournament. Similar to the way you guys have for the past 4 tournaments.

This post was made after the Namibia match. Its a wind up.

please don't burry ireland before the battle ... we're still able to get out of the comp at the pools (i won't say go back home :) ). its sure that looking to the first matches we should never loose it ... like it was impossible to loose against the argies ... anyway the team who will win this fr-ire will go to 1/4. the 3 teams could finish first like 3rd ...

<div class='quotemain'> like it was impossible to loose against the argies ...
[/b]

Sure, who cared about the previous five matches ...
[/b][/quote]

EO'S clearly doesn't. No. Wait. That's rubbish. I'm a little emotional. (Sigh)

Ireland are going to get trampled on, jumped up and down on and utterly decimated on Friday.

What went so wrong?

Ireland started out at 16/1 Now Billy Hill is offering 40/1 which is frankly, flattering .

They have well and truly pooped the bed.

The Irish don't have the disipline to dominate the world in anything. But at least their will be 15 sober Irishmen for 80 minutes which is progress I suppose. [/b]
As opposed to the 15 gobshites England will put out, you imperialist pig!

Anyway, enough of that...

I think Ireland can pull it together. They do, as many a commentator have said have the best ireland team ever assembled right now. If not now, when? That's what these guys need to get into their minds...this is their day, and their shot at it.

Latest posts