• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will win the wc 2011

H

Hamster

I know it is a while away..

But out of interest, who do you think will win it?

It's ages away, its impossible to guess who will win but.. I reckon either NZ or France. Would be good if NZ finally broke the drought, its getting ridiculous and if they didnt win in 2011.. thats four more years!!!

I'll go for NZ (so long as they avoid France ;) )

Would be nice if a NH team could win another one in the SH though B)

I still feel the pain of the All Blacks not winning the world cup so I'm gonna say South Africa to win it again 2011

I think because New Zealend ar e at home they will probabley win or else that extra presure will get to them again and they will go out at their first hard match

It's a no win situation for New Zealand, they're expected to win as always and should that come to pass then the begrudgers will again come out of the woodwork in their droves saying, you can only win it at home, tough part is winning away from home, blah blah blah.

Has to be New Zealand, especially at home. Out of interest when was the last time they lost at home? would it be England 5 years ago?they've almost lost to the Boks a few times at home but i dont think they have ended up losing.

Mark my words on this...

Namimimimimimibiaiaia.. [/b]
Are you mad? Oh, it's Prestwick - so that makes it a rhetorical question.

The answer is obvious: Geeeeeooooorgia. Or any team who took a lump out of Ireland in RWC 07.

I think because New Zealend ar e at home they will probabley win or else that extra presure will get to them again and they will go out at their first hard match
[/b]

well, the fact that the SH rugby "big ones" are so close to each other makes it hard to have a real home advantage.

also argentina, although their national investment in rugby is pretty much nothing compared to other countries', they reached 3rd place on the last WC. so my vote goes to the pumas.

<div class='quotemain'> Mark my words on this...

Namimimimimimibiaiaia.. [/b]
Are you mad? Oh, it's Prestwick - so that makes it a rhetorical question.

The answer is obvious: Geeeeeooooorgia. Or any team who took a lump out of Ireland in RWC 07. [/b][/quote]

Look, Shoootuve, I know you hate to admit it, but next time you jump on my "crazy team prediction" bandwagon, rep me for it! :bana:

<div class='quotemain'> I'll go for NZ (so long as they avoid <strike>France</strike> Wayne Barnes ;) )

Would be nice if a NH team could win another one in the SH though B) [/b]
[/b][/quote]

314.gif

You sure love beating that horse...

Oh, and I think you don't have to worry about Shtove jumping on your bandwagon on crazy team predictions - he started that bandwagon long ago. This is the same guy who was predicting Italian Glory against the All Blacks in the RWC Pool Play.

I think its safe to say that a SH team will win it, unless France, England or Wales find some rare talents and have an outrageously good tournament.

A lot can (and will) happen between World Cups so we'll just have to see.

My tip is one of the SANZAR teams.

But your forgetting the Northern Hemisphere. They play in the Heineken Cup, so are therefore they are so much more mentally tougher than us from the south who play in the soft Super 14.

Hence the reason 5 World Cups have gone to the Super 14 nations.

Ahhh quite true! Far superior in every way shape and form until it really matters...

Wooooooooop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woooooop

It really really REALLY would be nice to say a NH team will win, but NZ might actually do it! They are on home soil after all.

SA will really push to defend their crown.

I can't see Australia being too wonderful.

Latest posts