Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ospreys

• Ulster

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to the Osprey´s btw. James Hook is my pick for something big in the World Cup. I was saying this after seeing him debut in Argentina in June 2006. Few agreed. Now seems to be a tad different. Great player. Hopefully Wales play him at 12 ouside Stephen Jones and inside Gareth Thomas.
[/b]

Barr every Welsh man and woman, of course.

Barr every Welsh man and woman, of course.
[/b]

On the old IRB forum I argued for him to start at 12 in November in place of Henson. The Welsh on that board tended to say no, he's too young. The opinion seems to have swung since his performance at Millenium in the draw with Australia.

Well, i too would have disagreed with you on that one.

I agreed with you on Hook being the next big thing in the world cup, because you could see him wtih potential, but before the Australia game he's hardly played for the Ospreys and only a couple of welsh caps under his belt.
I wouldn't have chosen him over Henson at the time either.

I thought i saw an extra vote on the poll today.

Should we tell him Leinster came 3rd?

haha. Da iawn y Gweilch. Brill. I guess Lyn Jones' job is safe for about half a year then. I like Lyn Jones, at the end of the day its the players on the pitch. There is some method in his maddness, despite almost losing the game to borders last night. Only one thing, Why buy so many new players when we have brilliant talent coming through the ranks in the region. The Scarlets are doing it, why not the Ospreys???? :wall:
Also , Hook for Wales Outside half!!!

Don't worry, he lives in Bristol, they slowed down during the trip-hop revolution that all news reaches them three days late!

haha. Da iawn y Gweilch. Brill. I guess Lyn Jones' job is safe for about half a year then. I like Lyn Jones, at the end of the day its the players on the pitch. There is some method in his maddness, despite almost losing the game to borders last night. Only one thing, Why buy so many new players when we have brilliant talent coming through the ranks in the region. The Scarlets are doing it, why not the Ospreys???? :wall:
[/b]

I am not a member of Lyn Jones's fan club.
At the end of the day I think so far he's proven that he can't help take our club past knockout stages in the heineken cup.

Don't worry, he lives in Bristol, they slowed down during the trip-hop revolution that all news reaches them three days late!
[/b]

Bloody English...

[/b]

Still finished above any London team in the prem :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I am not a member of Lyn Jones's fan club.
At the end of the day I think so far he's proven that he can't help take our club past knockout stages in the heineken cup.

[/b]

Bloody English...
[/b][/quote]

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts