• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whos the best XV in recent Form?

Interesting you've put Haskell in there... Has he done anything of note (apart from whine to the union) all season?

Yeah, England selectors have been doing that for years... Putting players in the 22 when really they should be put anywhere but in the 22.

I know Jer1cho, sad stuff... It's so unfortunate for the rest of the world that Kankowski has been screwed over by PdV this year. Parisse has played more international games this year so he'll take top spot.

One day people will see what we and Richie McCaw already know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tim @ Oct 24 2008, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hernandez over carter at the 10 spot[/b]
lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

Sorry.

What if you would have the same player in several positions:
1. The beast
2. The beast
3. The beast
4. Albacete
5. Albacete
6. Parisse
7. Parisse
8. Parisse
9. Du Preez
10. Hernandez
11. Tuilagi
12. Mc Allister
13. Mc Allister
14. Habana
15. Beauxis

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Oct 24 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What if you would have the same player in several positions:
1. The beast
2. The beast
3. The beast
4. Albacete
5. Albacete
6. Parisse
7. Parisse
8. Parisse
9. Du Preez
10. Hernandez
11. Tuilagi
12. Mc Allister
13. Mc Allister
14. Habana
15. Beauxis[/b]

Parisse? He's good but wtf? And people say SH folk are one eyed......

Meh. Opinion.

Oh, wait, I forgot, he's from the Southern Hemisphere... He must be a bazillion time better.

It'll be interesting to see which of Kankowski and Parisse comes higher in the IRB world player of the year awards....
;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
It'll be interesting to see which of Kankowski and Parisse comes higher in the IRB world player of the year awards....[/b]

Well, the only way for that to have been fair would be to give every international team a reterded coach, like the one we have.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Oct 25 2008, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
It'll be interesting to see which of Kankowski and Parisse comes higher in the IRB world player of the year awards....[/b]

Well, the only way for that to have been fair would be to give every international team a reterded coach, like the one we have.
[/b][/quote]

Damn straight. What the f*** is PDV smoking? Spies looks like a club player compared to Kankers! And Van Niekerk? WTF? He in turn looks like a schoolboys 1stXV player compared to him, yet these two are the favoured no. 8's?

I'd love to have Kankowski playing for us, he'd close the curtains on So'oialo's future in the no. 8 jersey for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 25 2008, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Never heard of him. Next.[/b]

You might get a taste of this beast in the AI's if Graham comes to his senses and picks him over Lauaki.

Don't let the 3 chins and love handles distract you though, he's as quick as grease lightning and moves like a ballerina. He outsizes most props... it's actually pretty damn hilarious watching him run round the park.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 21 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Interesting you've put Haskell in there... Has he done anything of note (apart from whine to the union) all season?[/b]

To be honest I've never watched a Newcastle game this year (god bless me) but I have still included Hayman. Classic stuff in this sort of (redundant) topic.

Latest posts