• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's ur favourite hero?

J

jaistar

heroes was started in the US on 24 sept..
but maybe air in malaysia somewhere in january..
hmm...
but i still can watch from youtube

my favourite hero is hiro nakamura
he has the ability to transport and travel thru time..
awesome!!!

I like that dude that has everyones powers not that syla hes a dick I like that goody guy.

Thats the 1 Peter Petrelli or however you spell it yeah hes the man and his brothers a dick lol.

Claire, she is sooooo good looking, swear to god... [/b]

yea, claire is pretty hot, do u recognize her off the nutrogena commercials? she was also the daughter of the coach in remember the ***ans.

but anyway, my fave hero would have to be peter petrelli. i'm quite ****** about what happened in the latest episode of season 2! i think it's episode 3.

<div class='quotemain'> Claire, she is sooooo good looking, swear to god... [/b]

yea, claire is pretty hot, do u recognize her off the nutrogena commercials? she was also the daughter of the coach in remember the ***ans.

but anyway, my fave hero would have to be peter petrelli. i'm quite ****** about what happened in the latest episode of season 2! i think it's episode 3.
[/b][/quote]
Well she has changed a bit since 'Remember the ***ans', thats for sure.

And don't give away what is happening, we are only on episode 2!

New season hasn't even started in Nz I think we're just getting the coming soon advertisements so far.

Yeah Peter for me too. Ahh good ol torrrents, got episode four of season two to watch tonight. Couldn't wait till the new season started here in britain.

I like that new mexican chick shes hot as hell and the way she talks makes me blush :p

Latest posts