TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_61302602_015194341-1.jpg

In the Euro 2012 Championship, Italian striker Mario Balotelli was sporting three tramlines of blue sticky tape on his back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18672458

it's called kinesio tape or something like that. it is supposed to train the muscles to build strength or repair them

I've heard people just use it because it's strong and you can apply less than a normal dose of strapping tape. Nothing great about it, maybe some of the athletes are being paid to wear it or something.

I've heard people just use it because it's strong and you can apply less than a normal dose of strapping tape. Nothing great about it, maybe some of the athletes are being paid to wear it or something.

Probably not as there is no branding on the tape itself, so there isn't any reason to show it off on purpose...

I used it on my knee, and it did absolutely nothing to aid it, or prevent it from getting injured... so I'm very sceptical about it...

Bah...I think it's both a crutch and a marketing ploy. Betcha duct/gaffer tape would work just as well. ;)

das

Probably not as there is no branding on the tape itself, so there isn't any reason to show it off on purpose...

I used it on my knee, and it did absolutely nothing to aid it, or prevent it from getting injured... so I'm very sceptical about it...

It doesn't help on open wounds, you know that, right?

My flatmate had some when he went to the gym, I used some to fix some stuff in the kitchen, works too, that saucepan handle hasn't fallen off since

Latest posts