• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why did they do this?

U

umosay

... Have a given weather condition for each stadium, no matter what!

Every stadium has its own weather condition (night, day, rain, overcast)

So that means if you want to play a night game it cuts down your options to only a handful of stadiums, and if you want to play a rainy game... murrayfield is your only option i think. Seems so stupid that a basic thing like this was bypassed.

:/

Some people....happy with nothing!
<

is it true that suncorp stadium (brisbane) is under the name french stadium?

BOK, it appears Suncorp picked up sticks and moved to France.

This weather - day/night condition sounds pretty crap.

Guess they didn't have the budget for snow. Now my dream of playing in a freak blizzard in the south pacific will have to wait another year.

This is just laughable. In Scotland it is sometimes sunny. In Australia it sometimes rains. In England anything could happen. In Wellington the wind will blow, likewise at Landsowne. Ridiculous. It was probably more effort for them to do this than for them to let us set it.

Does this only apply for the games you pick yourself (i.e the play now, friendly games?)

Or does it also apply during the course of an extended competition (think World League/Super12/Heineken Cup) and the weather does not change at all depending on the season/location?

I could handle it if it only applies to a friendly game you choose yourself, but if you never play in rain throughout the course of a competition simply because you never have to play Scotland or a Scottish club team then it is pretty ridiculous!

Latest posts